A Great 2A Educational Clip

wuzfuz

A Great 2A Clip

I agree this is a great clip. I noted at the end it was produced by the organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. This is the organization behind a feature film called 'Innocents Betrayed.' It reveals how 170,000,000 (170 million) people have been murdered by their own governments after being disarmed so they had no way to defend themselves. This is one of the organizations that benefit from gifts from Front Sight Resorts, an organization that trains more people in the effective use of firearms than all other shooting schools combined, and which offers a level of instruction higher than that offered by any milittary or law enforcement source. Dr. Piazza wnts you armed and educated, so you can aid in the preservation of our 2A rights. He has my total support.

Last edited:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I agree this is a great clip. I noted at the end it was produced by the organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. This is the organization behind a feature film called 'Innocents Betrayed.' It reveals how 170,000,000 (170 million) people have been murdered by their own governments after being disarmed so they had no way to defend themselves. This is one of the organizations that benefit from gifts from Front Sight Resorts, an organization that trains more people in the effective use of firearms than all other shooting schools combined, and which offers a level of instruction higher than that offered by any milittary or law enforcement source. Dr. Piazza wnts you armed and educated, so you can aid in the preservation of our 2A rights. He has my total support.
A great clip indeed, from the standpoint of someone who knows firsthand the deleterious effects of gun control initiated by despots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.L. Bursott