A scary relationship

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Today on the radio, Mr. Hannity made the connection between Sen. Obama and the founder of the Weather underground. This is terrifying as that individual has made statements in his memoirs about not being ashamed of setting bombs and performing other criminal acts. When asked about the relationship the Senator responded something along the lines that they had a friendly relationship, and history shows that they both spoke on the same stage (together) on at least two occasions. Do not take my word for it...do the research and dig a little for yourselves.

PascalFleischman

Today on the radio, Mr. Hannity made the connection between Sen. Obama and the founder of the Weather underground. This is terrifying as that individual has made statements in his memoirs about not being ashamed of setting bombs and performing other criminal acts. When asked about the relationship the Senator responded something along the lines that they had a friendly relationship, and history shows that they both spoke on the same stage (together) on at least two occasions. Do not take my word for it...do the research and dig a little for yourselves.

Never heard of the Weather Underground. could you elaborate?

HK4U

Nothing he would do or be a part of would supprise me. I would not even be supprised if he turned out to be the anti christ.

NDS

Last edited:

kwo51

Wearther men , black panthers, students for a democratic socity are all commies ( for real) and active on all college campus's in the USA. We need to worry about our kids and what they are getting in their heads.

Red Hat

Well at least Hussein keeps his company consistent! And the Anti Christ part seems to fit nicely...

PaulIcemanMc

Showing your youth...

Never heard of the Weather men eather, but all the rest well known, TY for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For those of you who do not know them you must be too young to remember...
I was in the military in 1969 but home on leave prior to shipping to Vietnam, I was at Kent State, Ohio while they were trying to make a point. I believe they were a big part of that also...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215