Alaska outlaws Fed Gun Restrictions

W

wolfhunter

Wolfling,
Although I agree with the idea, I have questions.
Other than reloading for personal use, how much ammo is actually manufactured there?
What components are manufactured in Alaska?

I think you'll find this bill to be a good sound bite and a show of saber rattling, but little else.

Wolfling,
Other than reloading for personal use, how much ammo is actually manufactured there?

I think you'll find this bill to be a good sound bite and a show of saber rattling, but little else.

If it stands up how many manufacturers would move to Alaska? Other states would probably follow suit also. It all begins with one small step.

DocBoCook

Not Negotiable, A Right
so, would this work if I bought parts and manufactured them in state? if so, I'm moving to alaska and starting automatic weapons manufacturing! lol. but seriously, would that be the type of manufacturing or would you have to mill the parts there too?

W

wolfhunter

Ron and everybody- I agree that babysteps are the way to get back to full 2A freedom, all my earlier post was intended to do was point out that we must realize that this is a baby step and not a sweeping victory in itself.

Wolfling68

We should all be aware it will probably be shot down in Federal court. I am interested in seeing what happens after that.

Colt 45

Didn't the state of Montana just do this as well recently?

Max

Wolfling,

Bohemian

I think all the states should lay down the gauntlet IMPEACH THE USURPER OBAMA OR WE SECEDE

Alaska & Texas Rock!

Alaska or Texas will be good places to be if the SHTF because the Usurper Administration try's to disarm WE THE PEOPLE...

Bohemian

I seem to remember that we had a civil war about this awhile back.

actually it was the Revolutionary war and it officially began when the British, tried to Disarm the Colonists, attempting to ban and seize their assault weapons so to speak at the time, being cannons and cannon powder and cannon balls...

sounds all too familiar...

“Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” - Edmund Burke

Tex4oc

Patriot 1st
Actually Bo, I think he was referring to the issue of State's Rights, which was what the Civil war was about. The taxation without representation was the Revolutionary war, and I'm not sure what we're gonna call the war about the loss of individual liberties, "The Constitutionary war"? Just a thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USNACCS