An Interesting article I found today

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
BillOReilly.com: Bill's Column

By Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com
Thursday, August 28, 2008

DENVER — With much of the nation sampling TV coverage of the Democratic Convention, things are getting a bit dicey for NBC News. For months, that organization has tilted heavily toward promoting Barack Obama for president, thereby violating traditional journalistic tenets.

According to a recent study by the Media Research Center, NBC News has the most lopsided pro-Obama coverage among national TV news operations. The MRC found that pro-Obama reports outnumber anti-Obama reports by 10 to one on NBC News, an amazing statistic.

With that in mind, let's take a look at how the NBC Nightly News might look sometime very soon.

"Hi, I'm Brian Williams, thank you for joining us tonight. Before we get to our lineup this evening, I should tell you that I am wearing the same kind of suit Senator Obama had on yesterday, and I like it very much. The fabric is soft and has an air of authority. I want to thank the Senator for his good taste.

"Our first story tonight is from Andrea Mitchell, who has learned that Senator Obama is indeed related to Moses. NBC has discovered the wicker basket in which Moses floated down the Nile River before being rescued by the Pharaoh's wife. We can tell you tonight that DNA traces found in that basket match Barack Obama! Incredible.

"Also ahead, NBC News correspondent Lee Cowan is traveling with Senator Obama and reports that he is a really big tipper, and his teeth are perfect.

"Continuing with our election coverage, Chuck Todd will analyze exactly how Michelle Obama came to be so smart. And good looking. By the way, my wife has a dress very similar to the one Mrs. Obama wore on stage in Denver. She likes it a lot.

"After Chuck files his report, Maria Menounos has an exclusive story on how Rev. Wright has undergone a radical transformation. Maria has learned that after going to Lourdes, the Reverend now believes all Americans are really neat people, and is wearing the same kind of American flag pin that Barack Obama wears. Rather than damning America, Wright now believes the Deity likes the country especially because Senator Obama might be President.

"Finally, Tom Brokaw will take a look back at the entire Obama family tree. This is amazing. New evidence suggests that Barack Obama is not only a distant cousin to Dick Cheney, but is also related to General George Patton, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and St. Francis of Assisi. DNA found on a bird in Chicago confirms this.

"As for John McCain, there is a rumor he has been denied AARP membership because he is too old.

"So we have quite a program for you this evening right here on NBC News. Please stay tuned."

B

boyzoi

10 to 1 in favor of Obam......they're slacking off, could it be they are starting to think the "fairness doctrine" applies to them too........:sarcastic:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
10 to 1 in favor of Obam......they're slacking off, could it be they are starting to think the "fairness doctrine" applies to them too........:sarcastic:

If the trend continues, then maybe it'll be down to 9.5 to 1 in favor of him. Let's keep chipping away!

I haven't expected unbiased reporting from the networks for a long time. CNN seems to have the least bias and it's not perfect.

kwo51

They are all in it for the money.I wounder if they will sell some of the ground obama walked on in the stadium .Was such an imporant speech.A piece of his suit could heal you.

HK4U

They are all in it for the money.I wounder if they will sell some of the ground obama walked on in the stadium .Was such an imporant speech.A piece of his suit could heal you.
Well the one guy in Germany did say he was his "new Messiah". Their last one killed himself in the 1940's

kwo51

And we all killed the first one.If he is the answer to all our problems a nuke would work too.:confused:

Brainchild

BillOReilly.com: Bill's Column

By Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com
Thursday, August 28, 2008

DENVER — With much of the nation sampling TV coverage of the Democratic Convention, things are getting a bit dicey for NBC News. For months, that organization has tilted heavily toward promoting Barack Obama for president, thereby violating traditional journalistic tenets.

According to a recent study by the Media Research Center, NBC News has the most lopsided pro-Obama coverage among national TV news operations. The MRC found that pro-Obama reports outnumber anti-Obama reports by 10 to one on NBC News, an amazing statistic.

With that in mind, let's take a look at how the NBC Nightly News might look sometime very soon.

"Hi, I'm Brian Williams, thank you for joining us tonight. Before we get to our lineup this evening, I should tell you that I am wearing the same kind of suit Senator Obama had on yesterday, and I like it very much. The fabric is soft and has an air of authority. I want to thank the Senator for his good taste....
..... DNA found on a bird in Chicago confirms this.
."

I'm gonna throw up now.

:bad:

I haven't expected unbiased reporting from the networks for a long time. .....
Join the crowd

I interned at a TV station , the story and its contents that gets aired are based on the producer bias.

So it depends on what party the staff favors. Just part of life.

jwtollett21

anybody here think Mccain and his girlfriend palin will draw 10 people to listen to his nomination. Maybe Bush and Cheney can give him a boost with their such high approval ratings. They are all a bunch of jokes. Bush has made this country a joke. You guys here at this site are wanting to take a 10 percent chance that mccain will change us in a different direction. I think not.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
anybody here think Mccain and his girlfriend palin will draw 10 people to listen to his nomination. Maybe Bush and Cheney can give him a boost with their such high approval ratings. They are all a bunch of jokes. Bush has made this country a joke. You guys here at this site are wanting to take a 10 percent chance that mccain will change us in a different direction. I think not.
I, for the record, don't plan on voting for McCain, and his choice of Sarah Palin, while a good one, has not changed my mind. I used to think it was ok to vote for someone I did not like just to keep the worse candidate out of office, but I won't be doing that this time around. I'm just going to vote Libertarian.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxran