Biden items

opsspec1991

Biden Escaped From His Handler, How They Found Him Is Absolutely Depressing!

Joe Biden has flown across the Atlantic on his first foreign trip as president. Biden will be signing a new Atlantic charter for the post-Covid era with Boris Johnson and the two leaders have also committed to easing travel restrictions between the US and UK.

The trip thus far has been yet another episode of the Biden Gong Show as Joe and Jill have been shuffling around the country like a confused, lost couple on vacation. The 70-year-old Jill Biden even made a clear statement by wearing a jacket with the word “LOVE” on the back, as the couple met British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his wife Carrie on the eve of a G7 leaders’ summit.

Joe’s been dodging questions from the foreign press because we all know he cannot respond to anything unless it is written down for him, and even then, it is still a crapshoot.

But this one clip I just happened upon, is probably his most “dazed and confused” moment yet.

Biden appears to be at some sort of meeting or gathering with his family and it’s hard to tell when a member of the press asks him how his meetings are going.

It was just a very simple, straightforward question and nothing fancy or confusing, and yet Biden can’t seem to field it.

Joe, who looks absolutely befuddled and zoned out, has to ask the woman to repeat herself.

But it is Joe’s body language is that really says it all…He is shuffling and moving very cautiously, and at one point, it is so bad, that a “handler” (maybe a granddaughter) has to come over and take his arm to help prod him along.

Video:

Read More: https://theinformedamerican.net/bid...r_id:8485513&utm_campaign=TI American 6-13 9p

My Thoughts:

If Biden didn’t have someone around to guide him, he could just walk off into the sunset.

opsspec1991

Biden makes several gaffes at G7, at one point world leaders openly laugh at his forgetfulness

When on the world stage with his peers at the G7 summit this weekend, President Joe Biden had several mental lapses and gaffes. At one point, fellow world leaders openly laughed at Biden over his forgetfulness at the G7 conference in Cornwall, England.

During a press conference on Sunday, Biden stumbled while speaking about Russia ahead of his June 16 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Geneva, Switzerland.

"We can work together with Russia – for example, in Libya. We should be opening up the passage to be able to go through, provide food assistance, and economic... I mean, vital assistance to a population that's in real trouble," Biden said, confusing Libya with Syria. Biden confused Libya for Syria on two more occasions in his meandering diatribe.

Previously, first lady Jill Biden proclaimed that her husband was "so well prepared" for the conference.

"He's been studying for weeks working up for today," she said. "He knows most of the leaders that will be here. Joe loves foreign policy. This is his forte."

Time magazine was ridiculed last week for an extremely flattering cover featuring an illustration of Biden appearing years younger and a headline that read, "Taking on Putin."

Biden already said he won't hold a joint press conference with Putin because he doesn't want to get "diverted" by who "talked the most."

Also during the presser, Biden said, "I'm sorry, I'm going to get in trouble with staff if I don't do this the right way," before selecting Bloomberg to ask him a question. At a prior press conference at the White House, Biden was using a "cheat sheet" to determine which reporters to call on.

When asked a question by the press, Biden responded in a strange whispering voice, "120 days, gimme a break. I need time."

Biden delivered a befuddling comment during the presser, saying, "COVID, I know you all know, but a lot of people may not know what COVID is, that is a system whereby they're going to provide funding for states to get access to vaccines."

The White House issued a correction for the president, saying that when he said "COVID," he meant to say "COVAX." Biden reportedly made this same error on three different occasions during the press conference. COVAX is a worldwide initiative aimed at equitable access to coronavirus vaccines.

During the summit, there was a conference between the G7 leaders of the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Canada, and Japan, along with other leaders from India, South Korea, and South Africa.

U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson introduced the leaders, who were not G7 members, "Welcome, those who have just joined us, we have some pretty spectacular weather. We have Prime Minister Modi [India], President Ramaphosa [South Africa], President Moon [South Korea] in just a minute."

A confused Biden interrupted Johnson to inform him that he didn't introduce Ramaphosa, despite Johnson introducing the president of South Africa literally seconds earlier.

"And the president of South Africa," Biden said, who was sitting next to Johnson.

Johnson replied, "And the president of South Africa as I said early on."

The world leaders laughed at Biden's forgetfulness at the G7 roundtable. Then the press was rushed out of the room.

There was another awkward moment during the G7 conference when Biden was walking through a section and was asked a random and easy question, "How are your meetings going in Cornwall, Mr. President?"

Jill Biden quickly interrupted the impromptu question, and frantically said, "Joe, c'mon," as she waved her hands for him to come with her, which elicited laughter from the people nearby. She then grabbed his hand and lead him away.

Read More: https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden...6-14&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

My Thoughts:

I guess Biden can't find a basement to hide in over there.

opsspec1991

Watch Biden Confess Just How Much He’s Being Handled

A slip by President Joe Biden at the G-7 summit Sunday may have revealed just how carefully his staff try to handle the commander in chief when he faces questions from the media.

Biden cracked that he’d get “in trouble” with his handlers if he failed to take questions from just the pre-planned list of reporters at his news conference at the end of the three-day world leaders meeting G-7 summit in Britain on Sunday — or if he took one too many.

“I’m sorry, I’m going to get in trouble with staff if I don’t do this the right way,” Biden said after calling on Bloomberg News reporter Jennifer Jacobs.

After making introductory remarks, the president kicked off the question-and-answer section of the presser by saying he was supposed to go to Jonathan Lemire of the Associated Press.

“Now, why don’t I take some of your questions? And I’m told, Jonathan, I’m supposed to talk — recognize you first,” he said.

Then at the conclusion of the news conference, Biden was walking away from the lectern when a reporter said he wanted to ask about his relationship with European allies.

“I’m going to get in trouble with my staff. Yeah, go ahead. But pretend that I didn’t answer you,” Biden said, chuckling.

The question posed was about why he still continued the steel and aluminum sanctions imposed by the former Trump administration and what he planned to do about them.

Biden responded: “A hundred and twenty days. Give me a break. Need time,” before walking off.

It was reminiscent of Biden telling members of the media that “I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions” last month following White House meetings on the coronavirus vaccine and the infrastructure plan.

That exchange came a week after White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted that she doesn’t like Biden to spend too much time with the media.

“He takes questions nearly every day he’s out from the press,” Psaki said on a podcast in May. “That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions.’ But he’s going to do what he wants to do because he’s the president of the United States.”

Biden thinks Syria is Libya and made mistake multiple times.

As TuskerDaily reported yesterday, the G7 summit exposed Joe Biden as a bumbling fool whose cognitive decline is in rapid decline.

Read More: https://www.tuskerdaily.com/biden-lets-slip-at-g7-just-how-much-hes-being-handled/

My Thoughts:

Biden's a loose cannon at best.

opsspec1991

This demented imbecile was put up as the Democratic Party’s candidate for the toughest job in the world, and the left was stupid enough to elect him. If this was their best, what was their worst? Warren, O’Roark? What a sick, sad, joke on America.

Biden is a nothing, a washed-up, never-was, who has failed at everything he attempted except political thievery and fraud. Almost 50 years of zero accomplishments as a politician, but he still became a multi-millionaire.

I guess the only thing he is good at is stealing from the people and taking bribes and payoffs from foreign sources. Joe Biden is a marionette, a puppet, dancing on the strings of his wealthy, leftist, controllers and the Democrats are loving it.

opsspec1991

Biden Admits Defeat, Plans to Bring Back Trump Immigration Policy

President Joe Biden has created a complete disaster at the Mexican border in record time. As soon as he set foot in the White House the first order of business was to destroy all of the progress Trump made with immigration.

Well, it didn't take long before a border crisis was created. Migrants are pouring across the border and are making no secret of the fact that the Biden presidency is why they're doing it.

Even Biden himself knows this was a mistake. When challenged by the press he admitted he plans to bring back a Trump immigration policy.

As has been said, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. What a complete disaster this guy is.

This is what happens when you stay mad for four years instead of creating a solution. Take notes, Republican party.

Read More: https://dailypatriotreport.com/biden-admits-defeat-plans-to-bring-back-trump-immigration-policy

My Thoughts:

If Biden had any brains, he wouldn’t have concealed this in the first place, that’s what happens when to listen to the biased idiots in the Democratic Party.

opsspec1991

Biden’s First Trip Abroad Was An ‘Unmitigated Disaster’

In her “Ingraham Angle” commentary on Thursday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham said President Joe Biden may be unaware that his first foreign trip and G7 summit performance was “an unmitigated disaster.”

“Even Jill’s goofy jacket couldn’t save him,” the host remarked, pointing out how First Lady Jill Biden wore a “LOVE” jacket similar to the “I DON’T CARE” jacket once worn by former First Lady Melania Trump.

“And, Biden himself couldn’t explain it, so he reverted to tedious aphorisms,” Ingraham said, playing a clip of the Delaware Democrat flubbing the saying, “the proof is in the pudding.”

Ingraham pointed how Biden appeared to lose his composure during a press conference, during which he called on reporters from a notecard. When CNN’s Kaitlan Collins shouted a follow-up question as he turned to leave, Biden became angry and sternly rebuked the reporter.

“Anyone who thinks that way should go into another line of work,” he said in response to one of her questions about the summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and what incentive the ex-KGB agent has to stop allowing cyberattacks from within his country to cripple US sectors like energy and commodities as of late.

“The answer, of course, is zero under Joe Biden, because he speaks softly and carries a big foam pool noodle,” Ingraham remarked, in a nod to progressive Republican President Theodore Roosevelt’s mantra of similarly “speak[ing] softly” but instead “carry[ing] a big stick.”

“There’s no there, there. And everyone knows it — because even if you’re a rank partisan, you know that these meetings require real expertise,” the host said. “There are real consequences to being outmaneuvered, which Biden was.”

Ingraham remarked that Biden was in government as far back as then-Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev – but hasn’t appeared to realize the press will grill a U.S. leader on relations with the now-Russian Federation.

“Plus, let’s not forget that 99.9 percent of the reporters on that tarmac voted for him and practically campaigned for him,” Ingraham added.

Putin, she said, ran “circles around” Biden, as the U.S. leader failed to push back on Putin’s habit of spouting false equivalencies to U.S issues such as racial tensions and urban crime to rebuke the United States’ critiques of his own country.

Read More & watch video: https://lauraingraham.com/2021/06/b...WNwSM1-6XeELoWgAg9sHRVEvGo7ScU_LsvxNZsg29CyhU

My Thoughts:

He makes a fool of the US every time he opens his mouth and babbles out some incoherent nonsense. It's OK from the old people in our lives as they contend with dementia, but not in our White House. Worst yet, the US media is complicit in hiding his incompetence, keeping so many Americans in the dark. Meanwhile, the world laughs. Our enemies lick their chops.

opsspec1991

Judge Jeanine says Joe Biden is a ‘puppet’; Putin would have ‘mopped the floor with him’

Jeanine Pirro slammed Joe Biden Saturday on “Justice with Judge Jeanine” for being a “puppet” in the White House, asking who was really “pulling the strings.”

JEANINE PIRRO: He came to us a Trojan Horse, promising to be a moderate, affable, and conciliatory president. One who could reach across the aisle and unify the nation. Instead, this so-called moderate began by immediately canceling the XL Keystone Pipeline, destroying American jobs and America’s energy independence along with it, earning him accolades from far-left progressives like AOC and Bernie Sanders. But Joe is more than a Trojan Horse. He is a puppet. The question, of course, is who is pulling the strings? Who in the White House is calling the shots? Who in truth is running our country?

Now, the fact that Joe Biden didn’t have the fortitude, stamina, or hutzpa to stand next to Russian President Vladimir Putin was an embarrassment for the United States. Bilateral stand-up press conferences are a must for virtually every world leader who meets with our president. But not here. And no one gave us a reason. So Biden simply ceded a platform to the Russian president to blow his own horn, and then trash us, saying as president he would never tolerate the kind of activity the United States has tolerated by Black Lives Matter and the anarchy on our streets.

Of late, it seems to be a habit for leaders of other countries to trash us, like the Chinese trashing Secretary of State Blinkin in Alaska, and the Guatemala president telling Kamala Harris that if she enforced our laws, we wouldn’t have an immigration problem. So Biden comes out saying he stayed out of trouble by avoiding that joint press conference. It’s pretty clear he wouldn’t be able to stand up to the ex-KGB intel agent who would have mopped the floor with him.

But why is this man always talking about getting in trouble?

Read more: https://thecongressionalinsider.com...t-putin-would-have-mopped-the-floor-with-him/

My thoughts:

Another reason Biden didn’t want to give a statement with Putin being there is proof that Biden didn’t want to be upstaged by Putin during their speech together, and look like a fool.

opsspec1991

Biden Gets Played by Putin and Adviser Has to Clean up the Mess

I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to send Joe Biden to the G7. Probably the same person who thought it was a good idea to send Kamala Harris to Guatemala and Mexico.

It’s been a complete embarrassing mess for Biden.

It started with his wife providing some bad optics, sitting at the presidential desk on Air Force One, tweeting that she was “prepping for the G7” and then once they got to England, scolding Joe to “pay attention.” It continued into Sunday, with Biden getting confused and Boris Johnson actually shushing him twice, with the other leaders laughing. Then Biden really screwed up the press conference, losing his cool and saying weird things, as well as saying his team didn’t want him answering questions. On top of all that, he confused Syria with Libya three separate times without seeming to realize it and even while trying desperately to straighten himself out by looking at his note cards.

But now Biden just got played by Vladimir Putin, before they even met yet.

Putin proposed the concept of giving up cybercriminals to the U.S. if the U.S. would agree to do the same.

From Fox News:

“If we agree on the extradition of criminals, then Russia will naturally do that but only if the other side, in this case, the United States, agrees to the same and will also extradite corresponding criminals to the Russian Federation,” Putin said according to Russian news agency TASS.

“In an overwhelming majority of cases, they are equitable. Both sides assume equal commitments,” he continued.

Now there are two traps in this proposal: one, that it’s Russian criminals behind these cybercrimes, not us. We’ve been attacked by multiple ransomware attacks, hitting everything from the Colonial Pipeline to our meat supply. Nothing happens on this scale without acquiescence from Putin. That’s what Biden should be saying and pressing Putin on, we should be saying we have your number and will hold you responsible. Agreeing to this proposal makes it seem like this is some kind of equitable situation when they’re the ones harboring and/or utilizing the criminals. It immediately downplays who the actual bad actors are here. On top of that, agreeing to turn over people that Russia wants is a very bad precedent to start, because Russia makes up crimes against its political enemies. If Biden did that, he would be agreeing to turn over Americans to the Russians. You don’t want to go down that road, an incredibly bad idea.

But Biden, who already revealed how out of it he was, fell right for it, saying sure, he was open and indicating he thought this was a “good sign.”

“Yes, I’m open to, if there’s crimes committed against Russia that, in fact, people committing those crimes are being harbored in the United States, I’m committed to holding them accountable. I was told as I was flying here that he said that. I think that’s potentially a good sign of progress,” Biden said at a post-G-7 summit press conference in the United Kingdom on Sunday.

Even this CNN reporter and Buzzfeed reporter got how problematic this was, on multiple levels. But not so much Joe when he spoke.

After Biden’s comments caused a lot of raised eyebrows, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan had to backtrack and clean it up, saying Biden really hadn’t said what he said.

From Washington Examiner:

Biden is “not saying he’s going to be exchanging cybercriminals with Russia,” White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said, speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One on Sunday, instead arguing criminals were already held to account in the United States.

“He didn’t say, ‘prisoner swap.’ What he was talking about was accountability and the idea that responsible countries should be held accountable to not harboring cybercriminals and to bring cybercriminals to justice.”

So then you don’t say yes and “I’m open to” it, as Biden did.

It’s surely a tough job to handle Biden. It must be a constant clean-up effort.

I saw a picture today that really says it all, that sums up what it must be like.

Read More: https://thecongressionalinsider.com/biden-gets-played-by-putin-and-adviser-has-to-clean-up-the-mess/

My Thoughts:

This proves that Biden is way out of his league with Putin where it comes to being a component leader.

opsspec1991

What Biden’s Flash Cards Revealed Is Absolutely Disturbing!

The so-called great President Joe Biden does was to lie…as always.

So it’s no surprise that his cheat sheet in England is mainly Trump-bashing.

Joe Biden, the creepy and corrupt president, was in England this week. Based on his current state of senility, we’re not sure if he even knew he was there or if he’ll ever recall it.

His entire campaign and administration have been built on a foundation of lies. So it’s no surprise that Biden’s notes were also full of lies.

The entire event was a train wreck as his crew attempted to save his fictitious persona on the world stage.

Only the date on his card does not appear to be a fabrication and is most likely there so he can remember what day it is.

One of Biden’s cards in England, according to a closeup from OAN, said:

DOJ Talking Points

Trump abused power/ Trump DOJ out of control.

Now we have to clean it up.

Blah, blah, blah.

Joe Biden needs a flash card to remind him that he thinks everything is Trump’s fault.

Biden carries such simple notes, a fact of reflection of how far gone he is.

To describe the Department of Justice as Trump’s or as reflecting Trump’s principles is the greater sin here.

During the Trump administration, we quickly realized that the Department of Justice was just as corrupt as any other government agency. They fabricated lies and spied on the candidate and then-President Trump for years in an attempt to sabotage his election and take down his administration. Then, after four years of constant DOJ attacks, foreign and Deep State crooks collaborated to steal the 2020 election, easily the worst crime of the previous century. This was even more disgusting than the bogus Mueller investigation. The Department of Justice then did little to investigate the election fraud at the end of President Trump’s first term, instead of focusing on setting up and attacking Trump supporters.

We also know that Trump annihilated Biden in the 2020 election, and there’s no chance Biden received 81 million valid votes, the majority of Trump supporters are aware that the Justice Department is corrupt and that the 2020 election was stolen.

The entire administration of Biden/Obama and the production is a disaster. They lie about everything while tearing the country apart and making a fool of themselves on the world stage.

Biden did not receive 81 million votes, as the entire world knows.

Read More: https://thepatriotnation.net/what-bidens-flash-cards-revealed-is-absolutely-disturbing/

My Thoughts:

Biden needing flashcards to give him answers to the questions that have been selected for him, by his handlers is something that’s really disturbing, and shows that he’s not up to the level of the President. We sure NEVER saw Trump having to use them.

opsspec1991

Judge Jeanine says Joe Biden is a ‘puppet’; Putin would have ‘mopped the floor with him’

Jeanine Pirro slammed Joe Biden Saturday on “Justice with Judge Jeanine” for being a “puppet” in the White House, asking who was really “pulling the strings.”

JEANINE PIRRO: He came to us a Trojan Horse, promising to be a moderate, affable, and conciliatory president. One who could reach across the aisle and unify the nation. Instead, this so-called moderate began by immediately canceling the XL Keystone Pipeline, destroying American jobs and America’s energy independence along with it, earning him accolades from far-left progressives like AOC and Bernie Sanders. But Joe is more than a Trojan Horse. He is a puppet. The question, of course, is who is pulling the strings? Who in the White House is calling the shots? Who in truth is running our country?

Now, the fact that Joe Biden didn’t have the fortitude, stamina, or hutzpa to stand next to Russian President Vladimir Putin was an embarrassment for the United States. Bilateral stand-up press conferences are a must for virtually every world leader who meets with our president. But not here. And no one gave us a reason. So Biden simply ceded a platform to the Russian president to blow his own horn, and then trash us, saying as president he would never tolerate the kind of activity the United States has tolerated by Black Lives Matter and the anarchy on our streets.

Of late, it seems to be a habit for leaders of other countries to trash us, like the Chinese trashing Secretary of State Blinkin in Alaska, and the Guatemala president telling Kamala Harris that if she enforced our laws, we wouldn’t have an immigration problem. So Biden comes out saying he stayed out of trouble by avoiding that joint press conference. It’s pretty clear he wouldn’t be able to stand up to the ex-KGB intel agent who would have mopped the floor with him.

But why is this man always talking about getting in trouble?

Read More: https://thecongressionalinsider.com...t-putin-would-have-mopped-the-floor-with-him/

My Thoughts:

That’s the perfect question: But why is this man always talking about getting in trouble?

opsspec1991

So last night Biden threatened to drop a nuclear bomb on American citizens if we exercised our Natural Born Rights....

opsspec1991

‘Whoppers’: Washington Post Fact checker Hits Biden with Four Pinocchio’s Over 2nd Amendment Claims

The far-left Washington Post delivered a blow to President Joe Biden by dismissing his recent claims about guns with a single word: “Whoppers.”

The newspaper owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos hit Biden with a fact check and ruled his claim on the Second Amendment was worthy of four Pinocchios — the highest level it uses.

In one claim during a speech last week, Biden said: “And I might add: The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limiting the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon.”

“Everything in that statement is wrong,” said David Kopel, the research director and Second Amendment project director at the Independence Institute, according to the Post. When the Second Amendment was ratified in 1791, “there were no federal laws about the type of gun you could own, and no states limited the kind of gun you could own,” Kopel said.

Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler added that Biden detracted from his push to strengthen gun laws by getting facts wrong.

“Some readers might think this is a relatively inconsequential flub. But we disagree,” wrote Kessler. “Every U.S. president has a responsibility to get American history correct, especially when he’s using a supposed history lesson in service of a political objective,” Kessler added. “The president’s push for more gun restrictions is an important part of his political platform, so he undercuts his cause when he cites faux facts.”

Kessler also awarded Biden four “Pinocchios” for remarks Biden made about cannons and the Second Amendment and noted that Biden has not corrected the false statement.

“Moreover, Biden has already been fact-checked on this claim — and it’s been deemed false,” Kessler wrote. “We have no idea where he conjured up this notion about a ban on cannon ownership in the early days of the Republic, but he needs to stop making this claim.”

Biden was ridiculed and criticized for other comments in the same speech where he warned the supporters of the Second Amendment that the government had F-15 fighter planes and nuclear weapons to tamp down any armed anti-government uprising.

The Washington Post addressed the cannon claim, specifically:

In fact, you do not have to look far in the Constitution to see that private individuals could own cannons. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 11 gives Congress the power to declare war. But there is another element of that clause that might seem strange to modern ears — Congress also had the power to “grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal.”

What’s that? These were special waivers that allowed private individuals to act as pirates on behalf of the United States against countries engaged in war with it. The “letter of marque” allowed a warship to cross into another country’s territory to take a ship, while a “letter of reprisal” gave authorization to bring the ship back to the home port of the capturer. Individuals who were given these waivers and owned warships obviously also obtained cannons for use in battle.

Read more: https://www.dailywire.com/news/whop...Wn9ehxEDHep0WSnx1Oe7vqJvYp1sjecx_-1t_SvGvdqH0

My Thoughts:

Biden is a misguided fool; the people that are pushing him from behind aren’t doing the country any well-being.

opsspec1991

GAS PRICES, LIKE EM ??? THANK JOE THE ASSHOLE. WE'VE GONE FROM BEING ENERGY INDEPENDENT TO BUYING OIL FROM PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE US DEAD. IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS WE HAVE BOUGHT 13 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL FROM GET THIS------RUSSIA CAN'T GET MUCH LOWER BIDEN IS WELL ON THE WAY TO MAKING JIMMY CARTER LOOK LIKE THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

opsspec1991

BREAKING: Biden’s Border Secret Finally Comes Out – Voters SHOCKED

It’s finally coming into the light. President Joe Biden’s biggest scandal may have just hit the headlines.

Biden “is plotting an end to border controls that experts have said have kept a lid on a wave of unprecedented illegal immigration,” according to Breitbart News. “The border controls, polls have shown, are overwhelmingly popular with Americans.”

“Biden administration officials and those familiar with the plans told the Wall Street Journal that the president is planning to end use of the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Title 42 order for migrant families arriving at the United States-Mexico border while keeping it in place, for the time being, for single adult border crosser's,” according to the report.

Per The Wall Street Journal:

The Biden administration is preparing to enact major policy changes at the southern border this summer as officials gradually lift a public-health emergency order that allows immigration agents to turn away most migrants crossing the border illegally, according to administration officials and others familiar with the discussions.

The pandemic-era emergency order, known as Title 42, prevents people who illegally enter the U.S. from seeking asylum, instead immediately expelling them to Mexico. The administration plans to stop applying the emergency order to migrant families by the end of July, these people said. Once the order is lifted, families that requested asylum at the border will be permitted to remain in the U.S. for the duration of their cases, which can take years to complete.

Read More: https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc1/bidens-border-secret-comes-out.htm

My Thoughts:

Ending the use of the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Title 42 order for migrant families arriving at the United States-Mexico border while keeping it in place, for the time being, for single adult border crosser's, doesn’t make sense, the families are just as able to carry diseases as the adult border crosser's.

opsspec1991

The 3 Biden Scandals You’re Not Hearing About

Although President Joe Biden has been known to angrily confront reporters for what he considers overly harsh questions, the legacy media have taken it remarkably easy on the president and his family. While the media have circled hungrily around every potential charge facing Allen Weisselberg and remain focused on the Trump family, they have ignored multiple scandals facing Joe Biden, his son, and his brother. Here are just a few:

1. Joe Biden reportedly met with Hunter Biden’s business partners.

Emails and photographs retrieved from Hunter Biden’s laptop appear to show that then-Vice President Joe Biden met repeatedly with his son’s business associates, raising issues of influence peddling.

A photograph shows the then-sitting vice president meeting with Hunter and two business associates, Carlos Slim and Jeff Cooper, on November 19, 2015. The New York Post’s Miranda Divine reports that Hunter had spent much of that year pursuing Slim to invest in a number of business options, including Cooper’s online gambling platform, Ocho Gaming.

This would be at least the second meeting Biden allegedly attended with his son’s foreign business connections while vice president. As The Daily Wire’s Ryan Saavedra reported, “Joe Biden reportedly met his son’s business associates from Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan at a dinner in Washington, D.C., on April 16, 2015.”

Biden’s campaign officially denied the Burisma-linked meeting, saying, “We have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.” The Washington Post, citing a White House official with knowledge of Biden’s schedule, reported in June that the vice president dropped by to speak with Alex Karloutsos, a long-time friend who was at the event.

Although the White House has yet to comment on the latest allegations, the media seem content with their silence. While legacy media outlets offered endless coverage of Donald Trump Jr.’s infamous Trump Tower meeting, they have virtually ignored Joe Biden’s reported personal meetings with his son’s business partners — although such meetings are arguably more significant: Biden allegedly attended these meetings personally, and he did so after, not before, he had been elected into public office.

2. The scandals plaguing First Brother ‘Fast Jimmy’ Biden.

It’s become a national tradition for Democratic presidents to have shady brothers, from Billy Carter to Roger Clinton to Ted Kennedy. But each of those figures caused their siblings far greater media embarrassment with fewer scandals than first brother James Biden. The 46th president’s younger brother has raised the practice of grift to a fine art.

After taking over a global investing firm in 2006, Jim Biden told the company brass, “Don’t worry about investors. We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.” Politico reported, citing a company executive, “James Biden made it clear he viewed the fund as a way to take money from rich foreigners who could not legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account.”

No other presidential sibling tried to leverage their brother to cash-in on Americans suffering from the wasting disease of cancer. When Jim Biden sought to invest in Integrate Oral Care in November 2018, Politico reports that Jim allegedly told the company he could get his brother’s Biden Cancer Initiative to promote the oral rinse that Integrate sells for use by cancer patients.

The FBI was reportedly investigating another health care company tied to Jim Biden, Americore Health, LLC, as of March 2020.

James Biden has had similar luck throughout his charmed business life. Shortly after Joe Biden’s election to the Senate, Jim Biden’s Seasons Change night club received bank loans the terms of which could be described as unusually positive. Seven months after he became executive vice president of the fairly new entrant into homebuilding, the New Jersey-based Hillstone International, Hillstone won a $1.5 billion contract from the Obama administration to build housing in Iraq.

While the media presented the business deals of President Donald Trump’s children as an impeachable violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause, they have hardly reported the name of Jim Biden, much less his virtually confessed lifelong history of profiting off his brother’s office.

3. Nepotism in the Biden administration.

The Biden administration is also a family affair when it comes to appointments. High-level Biden appointees secured the hiring of numerous family members, according to The Washington Post.

The little-known Biden aide Steve Ricchetti serves as a prime example, with three of his children serving in the executive branch. Politico reported on June 14 that “J.J. RICCHETTI will be a special assistant in the office of legislative affairs. He joins his sister, SHANNON RICCHETTI, who is a deputy associate director for the White House social secretary, and one of his brothers, DANIEL RICCHETTI, who is a senior advisor in the office of the under secretary of State for arms control and international security, in the Biden administration.” (Emphases in original.)

The problem? J.J.’s record of “accomplishment consists primarily of graduating from college — last year,” wrote Walter M. Shaub Jr. in The Washington Post. Thanks to apparent family favoritism, “The Treasury Department will lack the ideas and experiences that someone with a different background (and probably better qualifications) would have brought to the job. In years to come, the nation may miss out on that individual’s contributions as yet another Ricchetti heir follows a predestined trajectory through the halls of power.”

Richetti has company. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan has three relatives “serving” in the Biden administration: brother Tom Sullivan is the State Department’s deputy chief of staff for policy; sister-in-law Rose Baumann Sullivan, Tom’s wife, is HHS acting assistant secretary for legislation; and Jake’s wife, Maggie Goodlande, serves as a counsel to Attorney General Merrick Garland

The Donilon family also struck gold during the Biden years. Biden senior adviser Mike Donilon’s niece, Sarah, is special assistant in the National Security Council’s Asia directorate (and the daughter of another Biden administration official, Presidential Personnel Office Director Cathy Russell). Mike Donilon’s brother, Tom, reportedly turned down consideration to become CIA Director, remaining instead at the think tank of BlackRock Inc. — which is also deeply embedded in the Biden administration.

President Biden appointed Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s wife, Evan Ryan, as White House Cabinet secretary, which helps coordinate the various federal agencies.

White House spokesperson Jen Psaki’s sister, Stephanie Psaki, has been hired as an HHS senior adviser on human rights and gender equity inside the department’s Office of Global Affairs.

Biden’s senior adviser, Anita Dunn, is married to Bob Bauer, who co-chairs the presidential commission on packing the Supreme Court and runs an aggressive online “fact-checking” effort called Building Back Together, which is tied to the Biden White House.

Despite the abundant scent of nepotism, the media have largely ignored the story or dismissed it by engaging in whataboutism. The Washington Post reported merely that ethicists found it “disappointing that Biden didn’t shift even further from the practices of Donald Trump’s presidency, which they thought reeked of nepotism and cronyism.”

These underreported Biden administration scandals share a common thread: President Joe Biden seems to give his family, his cronies, and their families advantages that the average American would never see. That’s a story worth reporting.

Read More: https://www.dailywire.com/news/the-...xaMMKYM2KpJF9i-sBSrlsN0PaLfvnb7xjy8Sphm7Wwph0

My Thoughts:

Biden and his cohorts will do everything they can to advance their places in Washington.

opsspec1991

I watched a documentary about Mexican drug cartels last night.

They are as bad or worse than any terrorist organization anywhere in the world.

I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY APPALLING THAT THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS SUPPORTING AND MAKING POSSIBLE FOR THE ENRICHMENT OF THESE TERRORISTS. BIDEN IS COVERED IN BLOOD FROM DEATHS ASSOCIATED WITH DRUG DEATHS AND DEATHS FROM CRIMES BY ILLEGALS. LETS NOT FORGET CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING AND WOMEN BEING SEXUALLY MOLESTED ALONG THE WAY.

CARTELS MAKE MILLIONS WEEKLY FROM HUMAN TRAFFICKING ALONE. THIS ADMINISTRATION IS NOT UPHOLDING AMERICAN LAW AND PUTTING ITS CITIZENS IN HARMS WAY.

WHAT A POOR EXCUSE FOR A CARING HUMAN BEING, BIDEN IS

opsspec1991

Biden Sets His Sights on Destroying the Gun Industry

President Joe Biden has the firearms industry in his crosshairs.

During his Rose Garden address last month, Biden reaffirmed his support for repealing the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCCA) of 2005.

“This is the only outfit that is exempt from being sued. If I get one thing on my list — (if) the Lord came down and said, 'Joe, you get one of these' — give me that one," Biden said. "Most people don’t realize, the only industry in America, billion-dollar industry, that can’t be sued, exempt from being sued, are gun manufacturers.”

Biden’s hostility to this industry, however, isn’t new.

As a U.S. Senator, he voted against the PLCCA. Biden’s campaign listed repeal of the law as a top priority, stating, “This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.”

If Biden’s administration succeeds in doing away with PLCAA, it’ll incur massive problems for lawful commerce of firearms and undermine Second Amendment rights.

What is the PLCAA?

The bipartisan Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act became law on October 26, 2005. It passed the U.S. Senate 65-34 with four abstentions. In the House of Representatives, it passed 283-144 with six abstentions.

The law prohibits “civil liability actions from being brought or continued against manufacturers, distributors, dealers, or importers of firearms or ammunition for damages, injunctive or other relief resulting from the misuse of their products by others.”

Supporters argue repeal would undermine Second Amendment rights in this nation.

The CATO Institute explained exorbitant costs resulting from frivolous lawsuits pre-PLCAA ran “gun makers and sellers out of business” through “litigation-induced bankruptcy practices”—aimed directly at restricting constitutionally-protected gun rights.

In contrast, the bill’s opponents support full repeal—claiming manufacturers intentionally make products that endanger lives.

Gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety believes the law “blocks legal responsibility for gun manufacturers that have failed to innovate and make guns safer.” Another gun rights foe, Giffords, claims it “shields the gun industry from nearly all civil liability for the dangers their products pose.”

Do Gun Manufacturers Enjoy Blanket Immunity Protections? Fake News

President Biden insists the firearms industry enjoys blanket protections against lawsuits. Legal experts disagree.

“Do gun manufacturers really have blanket immunity from lawsuits? No, not even close,” wrote Williams Mullens, a Richmond, Virginia-based law firm.

“Under the act, firearm manufacturers and sellers are subject to liability for any product defects, such as when a firearm backfires or explodes in a user’s hand, and certain other violations of law, such as making illegal sales,” wrote Victor Schwartz, chairman of the Public Policy Group at Shook, Hardy & Bacon. “The act essentially treats firearm manufacturers and sellers like other makers and sellers by codifying bedrock principles of liability law.”

Schwartz expanded:

The notion that only the firearms industry enjoys such protection is also incorrect. Several other industries that have been threatened with potentially crushing civil liability are protected by qualified civil immunity laws. For example, the General Aviation Revitalization Act of 1994 bars lawsuits involving general aviation aircraft and products that are more than 18 years old, the Biomaterials Access Assurance Act of 1998 bars lawsuits against suppliers of chemical components and raw materials used in medical devices, and the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2005 protects vaccine manufacturers from liability exposure in the event of a declared public health emergency.

Legal scholar Jonathan Turley similarly argued undoing the law would open the door to frivolous lawsuits.

“The bill saved the industry some litigation costs, but the industry would have prevailed in such actions anyway if they were tried,” wrote Turley. “Product liability and tort actions against manufacturers have uniformly and correctly been rejected by the courts. Guns are lawful products, and holding companies liable for later misuse of such products is absurd. You might as well sue an axe manufacturer for the Lizzy Borden murders.”

The Industry Responds

Firearms manufacturers and related trade associations are definitely on alert.

BPI Outdoors CEO Nate Treadaway is very concerned about possible repeal of PLCAA, as it would undermine companies like his who engage in lawful commerce. BPI oversees CVA (a popular muzzleloader brand) and Bergara Rifles.

Read more: https://townhall.com/columnists/gab...ights-on-destroying-the-gun-industry-n2589090

My Thoughts:

Legal scholar Jonathan Turley hits the nail right on the head with this quote: “Guns are lawful products, and holding companies liable for later misuse of such products is absurd. You might as well sue an axe manufacturer for the Lizzy Borden murders.”

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215