Bongino

opsspec1991

Trump Strikes Back

Trump strikes back! In this episode, I discuss President Trump’s interview on Hannity last night where he unleashed on Biden.

opsspec1991

Nancy Pelosi’s Latest Scam is Peak Hypocrisy

Nancy Pelosi and AOC are at it again. In this episode, I discuss the biggest messaging mistake the Republican Party can make. They have an opportunity to speak out about the dignity of work and strike back against the latest AOC/Pelosi scheme.

opsspec1991

Dear Liberals, Get To Work!

Get to work! The Democrats are now the anti-work party. In this episode, I use the wisdom of Thomas Sowell to destroy destructive liberal arguments about the dignity of work. I also address the real reasons behind the crime wave in liberal cities.

opsspec1991

The China Spy Story Erupts. Where Is He?

Is the Biden administration hiding a Chinese communist party spy? Why can’t anyone pinpoint his location? In this episode, I discuss the scandal and I address the dangerous influence of “Zuckerbucks” in our elections.

opsspec1991

China’s Communists vs. US Liberals, What’s the Difference?

Are there any differences between Chinese Communists and US liberals? Not really. In this episode, I discuss the similarities. I also address the stunning UFO report and I debunk another silly conspiracy theory about Ron DeSantis.

opsspec1991

Is The NSA Spying On This Republican?

Bombshell revelations last night on this Fox program. In this episode, I discuss the troubling revelation. I also address the Democrat’s ridiculous claims that Republicans are “defunding the police.”

opsspec1991

Is This How The NSA Is Spying On Tucker Carlson?

The NSA/Tucker Carlson scandal is exploding, In this episode, I discuss the growing scandal. Also, I address the troubling new story about the dangers of mask usage in children.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215