@#%! CBS evening news!!!

Sheldon

Just aired the biggest piece of bull I have seen in a long time. "75% of all guns going into Mexico are coming from the US" then they show a table full of full autos, and go off on their "Assault weapon" charade, I could go on but you all know......

stumpjumper101

what a crock, it takes like 60 to 90 days last time i checked to get the class III approval to have full auto. and miles of paperwork. i would have to say that no legally obtained U.S. full auto's are making it there without being stolen!!! BO and Holder are grabbing at straws to pass a New assault weapons ban in a frantic hurry so that Mexico can stabilize. The same way that he pushed through his stimulus package with doom and gloom. :hang3

I saw that, too. In a ploy to make "assault rifles" illegal again, some people will believe anything. Sometimes I wonder where our elected officials brains are. Actually I do know, but this is a family forum... :wacko:

Piece Corps

They have the route bass-ackwards. More illegal weapons are coming in over the border FROM Mexico than the other way around.

HK4U

No surprise. The surprise would be if they were not biased and told the truth.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

gogriz91

Torch Wielding Villager
CBS hasn't had much credibility since Cronkite retired, I wish I was kidding but that's pretty much the truth. Couric's a bad joke and they're second to MSNBC in terms of news organizations no one takes seriously.

OldOwl

I saw somebody on tv within the past few days refuting that, saying all their illegal guns were coming from Chile and Spain. Darn if I remember, Fox or CNN maybe.

Cooter

Liberty or Death

Scarecrow

give me a freakin break.. the scary thing seems to be that this would be an outright slap on our 2A rights... yet there must not be enough pissed off people about it if they actually let this ban go into effect.

fibertech

i HAVE AN IDEA. call me radical in my thinking, but maybe we should enforce the border laws we already have and protect the borders and leave the 2nd amendment alone. we did we stop holding our media and Washington accountable.

.45_4me

No surprise. The surprise would be if they were not biased and told the truth.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

Exactly. For anyone with a brain, they are irrelevent. This is a problem for many in the dinosaur media, who's ratings are suffering due to their bias. It's about time Americans started to wise up and get fed up with that garbage they spew on a daily basis! I have long awaited their demise! :hang3:

Sheldon

Crunch the numbers...

and you come up with BOGUS!!!

2,000 guns going crossing mexico border every day = 730,000 guns per year

7,700 were traced back to US sellers last year? sure doesn't sound like 75% to me...sounds a little bit more like 1.05% ...which doesn't sound all that bad

i bet out of all drugs crossing the US border, has a lot higher percent of being traced back to mexican sellers

AFMike

What a bunch of tools in the comments section of that story. Typical anti-gunners though, full of fallacies in their logic and lots of hysteria.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clydesdad