Clinton plays the sex card... again

I guess you could say "When all else fails....." I especially liked the part when Geraldine Ferraro pointed out an incident where a heckler held up a sign that said "Iron My Shirt". She said things would be a lot different if someone held up a sign that said "Shine My Shoes".

gf

NDS

...someone held up a sign that said "Shine My Shoes"...
I can only imagine the massive outcry of liberal/PC angst over that. I would love to see it.

Seriously though, these people are politicians and they have no morals. The only goal for every statement or act is self-promotion. Based upon past campaigns, I honestly feel the Clintons' only goal is regaining the White House--at any cost. If they can't have it, no one can! Better a Republican the Clintons can challenge in four years than a Democrat who may make them wait for eight.

HK4U

She plays the sex card, Obama the race card, I guess McCane will have to play the age card. Why can't we for once get a candidate to play the patriot card?

KimberPB

On a good note, my grandma is a big Clinton supporter but said she would vote for McCain long before she would vote for Obama. Hopefully many more will do the same.

I can only imagine the massive outcry of liberal/PC angst over that. I would love to see it.

Seriously though, these people are politicians and they have no morals. The only goal for every statement or act is self-promotion. Based upon past campaigns, I honestly feel the Clintons' only goal is regaining the White House--at any cost. If they can't have it, no one can! Better a Republican the Clintons can challenge in four years than a Democrat who may make them wait for eight.
this is so true

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxran