5) You MUST provide LE your carry permit upon request.Welcome to TN.....if you drive through Memphis, wave at me!
1) You have a valid permit recognized by the state, so the gun can be anywhere you so desire in the car. Tape it to the steering wheel if you want.
2) Open carry is legal in TN with a valid permit
3) You may NOT carry inside an establishment that serves alcohol for consumption on premises
4) You are NOT legally obligated to notify law enforcement that you're carrying
Enjoy your stay!
Isn't there something about not carrying in public parks?