Concealed Carry Giveaway April 2012 - July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
For a list of prizes and rules click here. To be able to reply to this thread click here.

Concealed Carry Giveaway

Rules & Entry (PLEASE READ!)

- To enter this giveaway reply to this thread.

Entry through forum software limited to Site Supporters. To become a paying Site Supporter click here from a PC or Mac. The page does not work on mobile devices.
http://www.usacarry.com/forums/payments.php

- To enter by mail send full name, address, and phone number to USA Carry, 141 Robert E. Lee Blvd., #247, New Orleans, LA 70124. Limit one entry per person, one entry per household.

jhodge83

firsties!! Previous winner hasn't even been announced yet. Congrats to whomever that may be.

Would still love to get my hands on that LC9 and the console vault mainly.

vernsimpson

So far I have not received my call that I won. I am sitting by the phone and watching my email and in-box and waiting. :jester:

But who ever has won Congrats!!!!!

jhodge83

So far I have not received my call that I won. I am sitting by the phone and watching my email and in-box and waiting. :jester:

But who ever has won Congrats!!!!!
in the rules it states that some folks can respond by mail up to having a postmark of 3/31. not sure how far back that puts the drawing to be held.

in the rules it states that some folks can respond by mail up to having a postmark of 3/31. not sure how far back that puts the drawing to be held.
I think a first class letter can make it across the country in 4 or 5 days. So I would say less than a week. Good luck everybody!!

This is a fun way to give back to the supporters of concealed carry! I am looking forward to this being my 'daily carry'! 8-**

^Nah, 14 is WAY luckier! lol, well count me in on this one too! Unless I win the as yet unannounced previous contest :)

Thank you USA Carry!

EDIT:

Since I didn't win the last one, :(
count this as my official request for entry! :)

e82M

Glad to get in second time around. Curious who the winner of the last giveaway was!!

Cheers and best of luck to all!

As a CA resident, I'm pretty sure I didn't win the March drawing. But will keep on trying.

Congrats to whoever won. Enjoy the bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vodkaone