Cook County IL Gun Ban Phone Poll

mom of 3 angels

Just got an email from NSSF about a call in concerning the Cook County IL attempted gun ban. Went to Illinois State Rifle Assn website and got the following information--please make the phone call, you don't have to be a resident of Cook County or even Illinois to call in:

ISRA URGENT ALERT – YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED 03/15/08

Larry Suffredin and his cohorts on the Cook County Board are up to their old tricks again.

In order to justify passage of gun control ordinances designed to close all gun shops and ban and confiscate most guns owned by citizens of the county, the Cook County Board is conducting a telephone poll where callers can vote for or against the gun control ordinances.

Like everything else in Cook County, this poll is probably rigged. So, it’s very important that you do the following:

1. Call 1-312 -603-6400 and select Option #1 when prompted. At the next prompt, select Option #1 again. Then, when prompted to vote on the gun control ordinance, press #2. Update: Listen to the prompts for changes.

2. You should also forward this alert on to all your gun owning friends and have them vote too.

3. You should also post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF COOK COUNTY TO VOTE!

Let’s beat Suffredin at his own game! And, save your guns.

Cooter

Liberty or Death
I called to cast my vote. I live in Oregon, but I am happy to support gun rights in any state. Thanks for the post!

DrDavidM

I just casted my vote. Prompts are still the same. Thanks for posting this and I hope we can help the poor IL people.

mom of 3 angels

Thanks for helping guys, I'm with Cooter on this one--don't live anywhere near IL, but gun rights are gun rights wherever they need defended.

RDW

Just cast a vote from New Mexico. This poll did not take 60 seconds, so anybody that is thinking they don't want to make a long distance phone call it wont cost 25 cents. If this was happening where I lived I would like to think that I had the support of the gun community nation wide. Small price to pay to show our support!

Mushroom

Crook (Cook) County!

Yes, I used to live there. Thank goodness I found a job in another state and was able to leave the PRIL.

I predict that the poll will go the way the county board wants it to. And they want to ban guns. Wait and see!!!! I have no way to prove or disprove it, but, I have heard that lots of dead people are inspired to rise up and vote in local elections there.
These folks are in lock step with King Richard (Daley) of Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215