Do you donate to pro-gun organizations?

DebS

I have found three organizations that seem to be trustworthy and use my money as well as any large organization can. I try to send $25-$50 when I can. I like the NRA-ILA, Second Amendment Foundation and GOA.

I know I'm not going to be able to afford to be a 'test case' and pay my own lawyer to do so, and I am beyond frustrated with writing my legislators with questions only to get the 'thanks for your email' replies that are clearly auto-replies and nothing changes.

I love seeing how often SAF sues those that need suing.

johnsteele

I have found three organizations that seem to be trustworthy and use my money as well as any large organization can. I try to send $25-$50 when I can. I like the NRA-ILA, Second Amendment Foundation and GOA.

I know I'm not going to be able to afford to be a 'test case' and pay my own lawyer to do so, and I am beyond frustrated with writing my legislators with questions only to get the 'thanks for your email' replies that are clearly auto-replies and nothing changes.

I love seeing how often SAF sues those that need suing.
I'm a member of all three and donate when I can afford to. I take my Constitution very seriously even if Washington doesn't.

Bohemian

GOA, NRA, SAF, JPFO, Gun Owners Of Nevada, Nevada State Rifle and Pistol Association

And contributions to Senators and Representatives from States that have a PERFECT record supporting the Second Amendment...

DarrellM5

I'm also a member and financial supporter of all three.

I really like how active SAF is with their lawsuits. But the "surveys" they send out requesting money don't make much sense to me. I can't see the data collected from these surveys serving any purpose. I guess they can say things like "99.9% of 2nd Amendment Foundation members believe in the 2nd Amendment". Duh!! :wacko:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I did have a one year membership to the NRA a few years ago. Other than that, I've never donated money to any pro 2A organizations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USNACCS