Email notifications

DrLewall

Charter Member
Is it just me or is everyone else having to deal with email notifications every time someone posts on here? I have gone into my USER CP and turned off anything to do with email notifications and I am still getting them. I can see where when this bbs gets real popular, my email is gonna fill up real quick.

As it is right now, I have turned off emails from Admin and email alerts to new posts/not subscribed to any threads etc...anyone have any clues as to what other setting I may be missing??

TNX!

teknoid

Is it just me or is everyone else having to deal with email notifications every time someone posts on here? I have gone into my USER CP and turned off anything to do with email notifications and I am still getting them. I can see where when this bbs gets real popular, my email is gonna fill up real quick.

As it is right now, I have turned off emails from Admin and email alerts to new posts/not subscribed to any threads etc...anyone have any clues as to what other setting I may be missing??

TNX!

I didn't subscribe to any threads either, but it appears to happen anyway. I went to user cp, subscriptions, and selected "no email notification" Hope it works, but will I have to do this every time I post?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
It was set to automatically subscribe you to the threads when you posted. I've turned that default option off. Please let me know if this continues.

DrLewall

Charter Member
Well I just got another notification..this time I went to the thread and unsubcribed from the particular thread..wonder if that worked?? We'll just have to play with this until we get it right I guess. It's not too big a deal right now and I have LOTS of patience, we'll get it tho.

Red Hat

Well I just got another notification..this time I went to the thread and unsubcribed from the particular thread..wonder if that worked?? We'll just have to play with this until we get it right I guess. It's not too big a deal right now and I have LOTS of patience, we'll get it tho.
I was getting them also. I just clicked on the email link "To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:" That took care of it for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjtallis