Hello!

2amnh

I guess I'm the first from NH. I just hated seeing that "never" in the NH forum.

Carguy

HI! I'm from the Northshore of Mass, Peabody...looks like its the closest to you so far!

Cool site, I hope it develops. Where in NH are you from?

Red Hat

Hi everyone. I'm not from NH but I was stationed at Pease AFB for a couple years. I left after they closed the base. I also have a NH non-resident CWP. I have to say I enjoyed my short stay there. Loved the weather, but the ocean was always cold!:)

ShooterMcGavin

Hi all. I am originally from NH, but now live across the country. I am real excited to have finally received my non-res carry license. I am eager to read up on the carry laws in the state (restrictions, etc.), for those times that I am back to visit my parents.

I will be around this site.

sambo42xa

USA Carry Supporter
Come on now, last reply to this thread was back in March? Any NEW NH members on here? Stop in and say "hello/where you from". As carguy said, cool site, hope it develops". Let's at least get the NH thread going!

Hello from Claremont,NH. Great site hope it takes off. On a side note what do you have to do to start a topic? i posted a topic like 2 weeks ago and it said it had to be approved by a Mod and then it would be posted? It was never put up in here?

Last edited:

sambo42xa

USA Carry Supporter
To post a NEW topic you just click on "New Topic" when you first open New Hampshire. I don't know about the moderator thingy you mentioned. Good luck.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxran