I pray to God that we have not turned our backs on Israel

MADnMO

Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE
Obama has no interest in protecting Israel. I hope they will protect themselves.

HK4U

festus I think this is just another sign of the times we are living in. I can see where this is heading and it does not bode well for America. It seems like things have excelerated at an alarming rate the last few months, starting the first of the year.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
I knew this was coming... The "usurper" is trying to befriend the muslim community by turning his back on the Jews. The muslims hate the Jews! Always have and always will!!! In their own little illogical and extremist muslim minds, they believe the Jews should not even have a home land. They in fact would like to exterminate or committ genocide against the Jewish people. According to these muslim whackos, anyone who does not convert to islam should die!!

FN1910

Thank you for pointing out the seriousness of BHO's relationship with the muslims. It had not hit me before how likely it is for him to turn his back on Isreal. During the election does anyone know how the Jewish vote in America went? Did the Jewish population relaize this before the election or were they too enthralled with Camelot II to understand what was happening.

DarrellM5

During the election does anyone know how the Jewish vote in America went?

It looks like it was somewhere around 78% for Obama and 22% for McCain.

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12: 1-3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USNACCS