I really want to win the free giveaway

DrDavidM

Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

This makes my 1000th post.

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D

HK4U

Congrats on number 1000. Someone has to win so who knows, so I will wish you good luck.

Last edited:

DJ58

Good luck to everybody, HK4U and DrDavidM have had alot of great posts and would be on my list but I a'm not incharge.:crap:

DJ58

Scarecrow

congrats on 1000 posts.. just reached 300 today. not that it's a contest.. or well I guess it is now.. haha

PascalFleischman

Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D
Hey, Doc....quit milking your post count, and give the rest of us a shot? How bout it, huh?

mom of 3 angels

Well, I have not read all 1000+ of your posts, but up until this one the ones I have read have been very good information. I don't know if this post should count towards the giveaway, aren't there some kind of content rules??? :7:

Seriously though, congrats on being here so long and having so much info and ideas to share!

If you don't win this week's giveaway, I'll personally send you a copy. Thx for the great info and contributions to the site!

gf

Red Hat

Hey Doc, congratulations on the 1000th post! Good luck on the giveaway.:wink:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member