If Obama Wins

Rht4162

im going to canada, anyone coming with?

mtndwell

That is a bad place to go. I looked at the gun laws there once and talk about restrictive. You can't even have a pistol with less than a 5" barrel. No thanks, I will tough it out here.

IAMBATMAN

Lock and load and bunker down. I realy hope in doesn't get out of control like every one think it might but if it does i am in it for the long haul

Sheldon

Just talked to the daughter which is stationed in Korea, and she said that a bunch of Army people are saying that if Husein wins they will not reenlist, and will take their money and move to the Philippines.

NDS

Just talked to the daughter which is stationed in Korea, and she said that a bunch of Army people are saying that if Husein wins they will not reenlist, and will take their money and move to the Philippines.

Philippines makes a lot more sense than Canada. Maybe I should consider joining them...

mom of 3 angels

I'm sure these posts are mostly in jest, but I will stay where I am and do what I can to get my country back. If the Constitution is to be preserved, it will not be by Washington, Congress, or any president, but by the people of this nation. It does no good for freedom loving Americans to abandon this nation no matter who gets voted into office.

rmarcustrucker

I figure we got a few months to save up and buy that nasty "assault" weapon we've been eyeing...probably anything that fires more then 1 round at a time and anything over .22lr in caliber.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tactical Billy