Inside Waistband, LEFT HAND holster for KelTec P11?

Pele

VA State CCW Holder!
I can't find any, aside from the Uncle Mike's. I was looking for something more rigid...

I really wanna wear it constantly so that I can get used to the feeling of the gun poking me in the hip.

W

wolfhunter

Talk to Mark at Crossbreed about the availability of a SuperTuck or QwikClip for the P11.

KimberRB

I am a lefty and I carry my Kimber CDP II in the Comp-Tac IWB Infidal Holster I got it with the standard belt hook and the tucker. I loved it so much I have got that holster for all my carry guns. If you do not see it listed on their web site give them a call and they will make it up for you at no extra cost great company to work with.

Pele

VA State CCW Holder!
I am a lefty and I carry my Kimber CDP II in the Comp-Tac IWB Infidal Holster I got it with the standard belt hook and the tucker. I loved it so much I have got that holster for all my carry guns. If you do not see it listed on their web site give them a call and they will make it up for you at no extra cost great company to work with.
No such luck:

An Infidel holster for the P11 is something we are working on, but I have no timetable as to when we might have something.

I haven't received any feedback on whether or not the P11 will fit in a Kahr holster.

Josh
Inside Sales
Comp-Tac Victory Gear, LLC
Looking into the crossbreed.

Pele

VA State CCW Holder!
Does anyone have a Comp-Tac Infidel Kahr holster they wouldn't mind going to their gun store and trying to fit a KelTec P11 into?

I like the idea of it because it's rigid instead of the leather of the Crossbreed. I'm afraid it'll flatten out between my pants and leg.

W

wolfhunter

Crossbreed is a hybrid holster. It has a leather pad against your body and a molded kydex front. They don't flatten between pants and leg.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karidor