New Gun Signage

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
It really would be interesting to see what would happen if you were to print up a few dozen of these and stick them next to "Gun Free Zone" signs wherever they are found - particularly if they were stickers applied to the sign directly.

Scarecrow

It really would be interesting to see what would happen if you were to print up a few dozen of these and stick them next to "Gun Free Zone" signs wherever they are found - particularly if they were stickers applied to the sign directly.

yeah would be very interesting to see what kind of reactions you get.

MP3Mogul

I've had those signs for a while... actually put a few on doors with tape but never actually got to see the response. One actually took their "REAL" sign down, so I guess the manager got it...

BoomChick

So, how do you folks think these would go over on my university campus?

;)

I've been trying to think of the best place to post them. . . .

PascalFleischman

BUSTEDBUSTER.jpg

340mopar

.45 Randall 1911/Glock 21
I've had those signs for a while... actually put a few on doors with tape but never actually got to see the response. One actually took their "REAL" sign down, so I guess the manager got it...

Incentive to put more up….?

F

frank.macher

I think we out to suggest that the post office make them the next forever stamp.

Seriously though, it is funny. I think I'll put some on the windshield of the Sheriff...:jester:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I think we out to suggest that the post office make them the next forever stamp.

Seriously though, it is funny. I think I'll put some on the windshield of the Sheriff...:jester:

Not a bad idea! However, an obsession with political correctness would prevail and the idea would never see the light of day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tactical Billy