New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

wingman883

Hi Group,
A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?

W

wolfhunter

Wingman, welcome into the light. I think most of us will be able to decipher your southern. I grew up around folks that thought 6th grade was far enough.

HK4U

Hi Group,
A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?

As long as you understand Texan we will be o.k.:biggrin:

vietvet50

vietvet50
Hello from way upstate New York

Hello Folks
Great to be aboard, Oh yeah does anybody know whats wrong with the forum over on carry concealed.net I havnt been able to get on...Ron

reflex26

New guy from NY

Hi,
I'm new to USA carry and looking forward to being a member.I'm from upstate near Binghamton close to the PA border.I've had longguns all my life but am a novice to handguns especeally semi auto pistols and looking to learn .Glad to meet you all

jeckel

Thank you all for the welcome, they call me jeckel---why? I dont know---i carry a glock 19--i love it, take it apart and put back blindfolded--would like any comments about g19--have a great day and again thanks for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clydesdad