NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
"He even had weapons in his gun safe!"

The ATF has determined that "all multiple purchasers are inherently suspicious."

Yahoo!

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
This is an incredibly biased piece.

He had "food, water and weapons" in his house. Holy cow! I'm sitting next to a gun, a can of raisins and a carton of bottled water. I must be a "survivalist", whatever that term is supposed to mean. Is that the opposite of suicidalist?

The neighbor says, "he didn't seem radical, or the type of guy you would ever thought would have those type of weapons"...WTF "type of guy" is that supposed to mean?

So now the ATF considers me to be "inherently suspicious"...wow. :ph34r:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Was he a felon and that's why he wasn't allowed to own any more guns? Or is there some law in the PRNJ that I'm not aware of that limits the number of firearms one is allowed to own? Or, are police simply allowed to decide if a person is allowed to register up to a certain number of weapons? WTF?!

Scarecrow

police calling them "weapons for war"? I am confused now.. are weapons not supposed to be for war? man all this time.. what are people feeding me?

KimberRB

Did he say that the BATF is marking all multiple gun buys as suspect if so there is a lot of use on this site that may be marked. This is just BS

kwo51

I would not bet the farm on it. They did say he was not allowed to have guns as of 1976. So the gun were bought on the street,or were no back ground is done.:mamba:

FN1910

My understanding it that this was a NJ violation that there is a limit to the number you can have there. Maybe someone can clear it up. However the ATF was not involved in this raid but rather the local police. The panic over the ATF multiple purchase is way overblown as multiple purchases have always been reported differently than a single purchase.

NDS

There is that bad word. SURVIVLIST. How dare anyone be prepared. And guess what the governments definition of a cult is.

There, proof. I'm surrounded by a bunch of crazy cultists. If you won't cut out all that "clinging to god and guns" how are you going to vote for 'The One' with a clear conscience?:drag:

HK4U

There, proof. I'm surrounded by a bunch of crazy cultists. If you won't cut out all that "clinging to god and guns" how are you going to vote for 'The One' with a clear conscience?:drag:

Now I recognize you. A federal Agent incognito

kwo51

Joe Friday or Barnie.Did anyone else see the part that he was not allowed to have guns? Was he a felon?:ph34r:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
He was allowed to have guns but couldn't get any more than he had in 1975 for some reason.

I'm guessing he was not a felon, because if he were, his registered weapons would have just been confiscated. The police just don't like the fact that someone could own so many weapons, and that's why he was "banned." My guess is that he obtained the rest at gun shows and private sales.

wuzfuz

NJ man arrested

Gee, going by Janet's definition, I don't know if I am a cultist or not. I am not a Christian, but I do distrust the government, as is my God-given right. I own as many guns as I can afford, because I enjoy the shooting sports and hunting. I have a small supply of food and water, but that is on the recommendation of the state of Washington, due to the possibility of Mt. St. Helens or M. Rainier blowing their stack, or possibly having a big earthquake here. I know a secret, Janet Reno is really a dude in drag, folks.

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
I fit Reno's definition of a "cultist", except for the homeschooling part - because I have no children.

Guess I'm just going to have to put my purple Nikes on when the next big comet comes by. :drag:

capo2186

Question...

There is a limit to the ammount of firearms people can own? Is there a limit in Massachusetts anyone knows about?

kwo51

This hole thing smells like The skunk ape made a big pile of s--t.To Cover her Randy Weaver and Waco murders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USNACCS