Oath Keepers

CathyInBlue

Tool Maker
Oath Keepers

Warms the cockles of your hearts, doesn't it?

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a ???state of emergency??? on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances

It is my sincere wish that it doesn't come to a show down of that nature. If it does this country will never be the same. It is good to know that many feel the Constitution is more than a "living" document and is the basis of our law and protection of our rights.

rockwerks

Oath Keepers Rock!

This Ex-Marine is on board should the need arise...
Yes they do.

Hey BO, I think this is the first time in my life I have seen a Marine call himself EX.........I thought it was once a Marine always a Marine....or so my friends say

Bohemian

fair statement...

i never stopped being a marine...

although, after 29 years, i have more then earned the right to call myself ex or whatever...

rockwerks

fair statement...

i never stopped being a marine...

although, after 29 years, i have more then earned the right to call myself ex or whatever...
True enough..........and thanks for your past service.

Now post something up so I can continue to harass you!:biggrin:

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Quit picking on poor defenseless Marines

True enough..........and thanks for your past service.

Now post something up so I can continue to harass you!:biggrin:
Pick on us USAF guys. We don't get mad, we call in airstrikes and carpet bombing from the relative safety of out 4 star hotels!!!!!:biggrin:

rockwerks

Pick on us USAF guys. We don't get mad, we call in airstrikes and carpet bombing from the relative safety of out 4 star hotels!!!!!:biggrin:
Yeah but not the same..........not like the USAF is a real branch of the Military:biggrin: J/K

I never had the chance to serve, too many medical issues :fie: bad feet and asthma.... I do greatly appreciate all you do and have done for our country...........even the USAF!:biggrin:

W

wolfhunter

Bo,
From another former Marine, you're right. The idea that an actively unabridged Second Amendment isn't likely to be seen in my lifetime isn't justification to stop striving for it. I'll take every advance towards that goal that we can squeeze out of our Legislators and Judiciary.

Ever notice how much the USAF and Greyhound uniforms look alike?

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
shut up and get on the bus!!!!!

I'm driving for a reason! we all gotta work together! We may have some serious interservice rivalries...but we all served. At the end of the day it is good to reflect on all the times the Marines needed an airstrike and we were happy to provide it. We weren't down there in the mix but we still gave everything that was requested and then some. If you here a loud noise and look up it is probably a fighter jock cleaning up another mess. saving lives one jdam at a a time.

now get on the bus, sit down shut up and hang on:biggrin:

W

wolfhunter

I'm driving for a reason! we all gotta work together! We may have some serious interservice rivalries...but we all served. At the end of the day it is good to reflect on all the times the Marines needed an airstrike and we were happy to provide it. We weren't down there in the mix but we still gave everything that was requested and then some. If you here a loud noise and look up it is probably a fighter jock cleaning up another mess. saving lives one jdam at a a time.

now get on the bus, sit down shut up and hang on:biggrin:
My dad retired after 22 years in the Air Force, and he's the guy that pointed out the similarity of those uniforms. Airstrikes are cool, keep 'em coming. After all, there are very few problems that can't be resolved by the liberal application of High Explosives. (MOAB :man_in_love:)

W

wolfhunter

I just want to steer this closer to the topic by saying, "Thank you" to all who have served, or are currently serving. Especially to those active duty folks who are Oath Keepers.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215