Obama's head for Muslim affairs resigns over terror links

HK4U

If he is elected we will have change but we will have no spending change and will be wearing chains.

tcotariu

“Seems like Senator Obama ought to be a little more careful about who he associates with.”

He is careful about it. He only associates with those who share his sympathies!

HK4U

When I was a kid my mom used to say, "Show me the company you keep and I will tell you who you are".

tcotariu

When I was a kid my mom used to say, "Show me the company you keep and I will tell you who you are".
So true. People tend to associate with those who have the same views as they do, either because they are a “leader” and the others are trying to emulate them or they are a “follower” and are trying to emulate those they are associating with.

The Honorable Senator Obama has a well documented history of associating with the kind of people that I would prefer not to have an influence on the President of the United States.

Last edited:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I actually saw this story for the first time on Bill O'Reilly's show. I actually was kinda taken aback by the whole thing. After all, reaching out has been one of the catch phrases of his campaign, and when this guy resign, that sent me the message that maybe he's not as good at reaching out as he portrays himself to be.

kwo51

Muslims can be id by the camel s--t on the beards. This comes from (song) Looking for love in all the wrong places.I think it smells of camel stuff in obama camp.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBR rider