Obama's View of Himself

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Seems to me that This . . .

. . . is the view of himself and his Candidacy that Obama is trying to promote. It bugs me.

NDS

. . . is the view of himself and his Candidacy that Obama is trying to promote. It bugs me.
I agree--he probably does see himself as the 'one he's been waiting for.' If we'd all just agree to do whatever he wants, the world would be perfect because he's got this vision!

Unfortunately, we seem bereft of politicians who desire to serve rather than rule. I'd love to have a Jefferson, Washington, Madison, (even either Adams!) to choose from because they are head and shoulders above today's choices.

HK4U

I agree--he probably does see himself as the 'one he's been waiting for.' If we'd all just agree to do whatever he wants, the world would be perfect because he's got this vision!

Unfortunately, we seem bereft of politicians who desire to serve rather than rule. I'd love to have a Jefferson, Washington, Madison, (even either Adams!) to choose from because they are head and shoulders above today's choices.
Or an Andrew Jackson

NDS

Or an Andrew Jackson
I agree again. Notice as you scroll Presidential names how many of note there were when Americans numbered a few million and how few Presidential names carry any credibility or import now that we number in the hundreds of millions!

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!

He's trying to make people think that he's the second coming. The 200k people who watched him speak in Germany can only inflate that. If he wins the White House, let's see if he actually lives up to the hype.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karidor