Picture Thread

opsspec1991

The far greater threat to this nation is the puppet masters pulling Joe Biden's strings.
Old corrupt and always wrong Joe, doesn't want to get in trouble, and not do as told.
This is when incompetence and dementia intersect.

454e.jpg

opsspec1991

Biden merely reflects the delusional view of the Democrat Party when it comes to all the major issues from economic to foreign policy and all the rest.
Biden has Putin right where Putin wants him...!

454f.jpg

opsspec1991

I'm pretty sick of the idiot media exaggerating the mumblings of these anti-American Democrats. If this fool doesn't like the Flag, she can go find one she does like. Preferably Communist, no doubt.

I find it ironic that those who criticize this nation and our flag are using the rights and privileges that the flag and this nation give them to do it...!

454g.jpg

opsspec1991

The border is not a crisis to the democRats. What is happening is exactly what they want to happen. Anyone with half a brain knows that ... which leaves out all of the progs/libs.
454n.jpg

opsspec1991

Every time I see this hideous cretin speak of hate, death and destruction, I thank Trump again for taking out the Iranian warmonger and killing machine, Qasem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds Force, back in 2019. Obama lacked the stones to do it despite the fact that Soleimani had been responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans in the Middle East war on terror. So, the 'Orange Man' acted - good!

454o.jpg

opsspec1991

Xiden did say he wants to finish the wall, but with the lack of building materials, Joey can't find enough LEGO's to do the job.

454q.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215