Plaintiff In D.C. Gun Ban Case To Run For U.S. House Seat

tracker

Heller, 66, is seeking the seat currently held by Eleanor Holmes Norton. He is gathering signatures to run on the ballot as a libertarian candidate.

nbc4.com

NDS

Good for him! I'm glad I don't live where I could vote for him, but I'm fairly certain a few dollars might find its way to his campaign from Nevada...

thumbs-up-emoticon.gif

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Unfortunately, D.C. is so liberal that no libertarian stands a chance of winning there. If D.C. were inhabited by people like the members of this site, but since it's not, he won't win. Unfortunately, in urban areas such as D.C., support for gun control is a winning proposition, even if the person gets caught on tape smoking crack.

Scarecrow

I wish him the best of luck.. unfortunately it might take a small miracle to win... but who knows. nothing is impossible.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I wish him the best of luck.. unfortunately it might take a small miracle to win... but who knows. nothing is impossible.

You're right. I suppose if the houses of every registered Democrat in D.C. were struck by lightning on Election Day, leaving only the registered Republicans/Libertarians available to cast votes, then he might win.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tactical Billy