Poll: What would you do?

If it's illegal to own a weapon what do you do?

• Guns, what guns I sold them?

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Hand them over and write my representative.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resist- From my cold dead fingers!

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • That only pertains to US Citizens- I moved because of this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I respectfully choose to remain silent about my plans, or lack thereof (we know what you mean)

Votes: 59 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Landavazoaj

It's January 2nd, 2010- new federal law states that any person in possession (home, or on person, or in vehicle) of a firearm after July 1st, 2010 can be prosecuted for a felony, what would you do/ what would you have done?

I realize that someone asked this but i'm interested in seeing the actual numbers rather than reading through 11 pages of responses lol.

My gun for CCW

Well at this point I don't think I have any problem as a retired Police Sergeant I can carry under the Pres. Bush H.R. law that he signed a few years ago.
Bill

Sheldon

Bring suit before the law is enacted and have it thrown out like Heller did, have it declared unconstitutional, instate a recall petition for anyone that voted for it, and impeachment for the president.

spf159753

Well,
Like millions of other gun owners,we would NOT turn in our guns,and just wait,and organize and being law abiding citizens,
we would feel real BAD,when we have to shoot law enforcement,when they come to take our guns.
But that's just my thoughts,and beliefs. Sad and I hope this never happens,but true.

Steve....

HK4U

I know what I would do and it is probably what most of you would do but perhaps it is best left unsaid.

HK4U

36 votes and no one would write their reps? shocking lol (sarcasm)

Guess we have all figured out that they don't listen or care what we think anyway. the stimulas package i.e. theft of more taxpayer money was a good example.

skabone

even if it ever came to going door to door, how many police and military personel do you think would comply with this? I tend to think if it ever came to pass that the majority of military and police would have a huge problem with this and there would be some form of disobedience on their part.

Sheldon

even if it ever came to going door to door, how many police and military personel do you think would comply with this? I tend to think if it ever came to pass that the majority of military and police would have a huge problem with this and there would be some form of disobedience on their part.
A number of years back that was the subject of a college thesis... Short version some low ranking NCO sent around this questionnaire, which was mistook by some for an official one from the government. This story was circulated all over the gun blogs, I believe it was during the Clinton era.

Bottom line is when asked if they would enforce such a (illegal) action if ordered to do so, the overwhelming majority responded with a resounding HELL NO!!!

Remember you only have to follow orders if they are not illegal..... but why not ask this guy Patriot or trator

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDDS1215