Restoring a more conservative government

W

wolfhunter

If you, like me, are not happy with the results of this year's election it is time to start working to get conservatives and conservative philosophies back in our government. As I've said elsewhere, this effort must start at the local and state levels.

If you are interested in learning what you can do, or what others plan to do, check these sites:
reaganaction.com
Restore The Republic
Constitution Party National Political Headquarters
Libertarian Party | Smaller Government | Lower Taxes | More Freedom

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Everything you say is true, but additionally, we must be patient and allow the political climate to change back to one that favors conservatism.

maybejim

Maybejim
Not about Conservatism

Everything you say is true, but additionally, we must be patient and allow the political climate to change back to one that favors conservatism.
The Political Climate has never opposed conservatism. There just wasn't any in this election (maybe a little from Gov. Palin). Conservatism had nothing to do with this election except for the lies from the Dem's claiming some conservative ideas like tax reductions.

pistol pete

What am I missing here? Conservative values have been under attack for years by the liberal left wing commies.
What country do you live in anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eyeris87