Send an Email

OldOwl

Lou Dobbs just reported on CNN Obama is enacting an old Clinton era interational treaty which will give foreign nations access to who owns guns in America, and would make us as individuals liable, subject to extradition, and prosecution in foreign nations if found in violation of this treaty.

This Wyoming senator is fighting Obama on this one. It took me two minutes to find his website, and one minute to send him an Email saying "Thank You." It will only take YOU one minute to do the same. I think we should ALL show our appreciation and let him know we are behind him on this. Click the "CONTACT" tab top of his home page.

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.

rockwerks

Lou Dobbs just reported on CNN Obama is enacting an old Clinton era interational treaty which will give foreign nations access to who owns guns in America, and would make us as individuals liable, subject to extradition, and prosecution in foreign nations if found in violation of this treaty.

This Wyoming senator is fighting Obama on this one. It took me two minutes to find his website, and one minute to send him an Email saying "Thank You." It will only take YOU one minute to do the same. I think we should ALL show our appreciation and let him know we are behind him on this. Click the "CONTACT" tab top of his home page.

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.

I cant find anything on this..evidence?

Sheldon

Now wait I thought all NICS stuff was to be destroyed after 30 days, so just where is he getting this information from, and just what gives him the right to disperse confidential data with foreign powers... Isn't that called treason and don't they prosecute individuals for that!!!

W

wolfhunter

The CIFTA treaty will require the creation of a federal registry. Evidence of group refusal to register either firearms or ammunition manufacturing equipment (reloading) can provide Pretendidential grounds for U.N. troop intervention.

Rick O'Shay

The CIFTA treaty will require the creation of a federal registry. Evidence of group refusal to register either firearms or ammunition manufacturing equipment (reloading) can provide Pretendidential grounds for U.N. troop intervention.

"...a rifle behind every blade of grass."

rockwerks

Ah I thought this was something new. The original post is pretty ambiguous. IT was signed and approved by all countries many times but never ratified in the US by congress. I have emailed several weeks ago when this came up again while the Prez was in mehico

Bohemian

nohopetwo.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tactical Billy