Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You

Bohemian

The Messiah has asked for feedback from the American public about what is important to us...
Change.gov: The Obama-Biden Transition Team | Of the People, By the People

Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch
YouTube - Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

British Citizens Rally because of GUN BAN
YouTube - British Citizens Rally because of GUN BAN

Gun Control In Canada
YouTube - Gun Control in Canada

Obama on concealed weapons permits
YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

Tell the Messiah that you want him to support the unabridged second amendment...
The Unabridged Second Amendment

Obama: “...I am
consistently on record and will
continue to be on record as opposing
concealed carry.”
Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns." --Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Ask the Messiah just what part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" he does not understand...

Last edited:

Bohemian

Do you think he really cares what is important to us?
HOPE...

I mean NOPE...

but he is an attention whore like his fellow gun banners; Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Ted Kennedy, Dianne Feinstein, John Kerry and Billary Clinton... maybe, just maybe if they got letters, emails, faxes and phone calls from the nearly 100 million firearm owners in this country, which is nearly double the total number of people (read kool-aid drinkers) that actually voted for him in the general election; he might think twice before shredding the constitution...

If we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing...

W

wolfhunter

Unfortunately, they may not get beyond a count on gun control and presume they are all in favor of stronger gun control. (Since they obviously won't read the Constitution, why would they actually read our emails?)

HK4U

I guess it would not hurt to try but I would not hold my breath while we are waiting for the results.

G

gpbarth

Well, I thik that MY representative, John Mica, cares. I can attest to the fact that he not only answers ALL of my e-mails and letters (many boilerplate, but answers nonetheless) and he also thinks along the same lines that I do. And if he votes that way I like, he's my man. Isn't that why we vote someone into office? Or at least why we're supposed to?

HK4U

Well, I thik that MY representative, John Mica, cares. I can attest to the fact that he not only answers ALL of my e-mails and letters (many boilerplate, but answers nonetheless) and he also thinks along the same lines that I do. And if he votes that way I like, he's my man. Isn't that why we vote someone into office? Or at least why we're supposed to?
There are still a few good men and women in politics that have not sold their soul to the New Worl Order, One World Government movement. A few who believe in and uphold the Constitution. They are however getting to be fewer all the time.

pistol pete

The important thing here is to keep up the fight. Never give in.
I dont understand why we the people allow the politicans to just do what they want.
Amazing.

fibertech

for the most part, people are cattle,they just move with the herd without the ability to think for themselves.He (osama oops obama) says one thing or better even doesn't even answer the question but says hope every other word they vote for him never taking the time to check to see if he walks the walk.How sad a day when we in america."where we value freedom" would turn our back on someone who fought and served and was a POW for our freedom and overwhelmingly vote for a man that has never served,never put his life in harms way and does not salute the flag of the country that he serves,because the color of his skin.we should be ashamed as a country!

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
for the most part, people are cattle,they just move with the herd without the ability to think for themselves.He (osama oops obama) says one thing or better even doesn't even answer the question but says hope every other word they vote for him never taking the time to check to see if he walks the walk.How sad a day when we in america."where we value freedom" would turn our back on someone who fought and served and was a POW for our freedom and overwhelmingly vote for a man that has never served,never put his life in harms way and does not salute the flag of the country that he serves,because the color of his skin.we should be ashamed as a country!
Welcome to USA Carry, fibertech. Unfortunately, much of what you say is true. I've defended Obama against seemingly ruthless and conspiratorial attacks on this site, but I did vote for McCain. Ask about 75% of Obama voters what his positions are on key issues, and they couldn't tell you. They're seduced by his remarkable speaking ability, but don't really have much else to go on.

jwtollett21

Obama is the better choice for the job. I will believe that until he proves me wrong. This country and economy couldn't stand another bush.

magicman007

Obama is the better choice for the job. I will believe that until he proves me wrong. This country and economy couldn't stand another bush.
And your point on this thread is........???? No matter how you feel about who was elected, it is time to tell the president elect how WE feel about 2A. That's what this thread is for. Stop trying to stir the S**T JW. Just write him about not messing with 2A and out rights and move on.

Bohemian

Arguing with a Obama Cultist is like arguing with somebody whom thinks the world is flat, you can show them a globe, a picture from space etc...

Just in case you got lost, this a forum in support of CONCEALED CARRY AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT...

Something EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS CONTRADICTS...

BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN THE ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT WORDS FROM THE KOOL-AID DISPENSING LIPS OF THE MESSIAH...

Obama: “...I am
consistently on record and will
continue to be on record as opposing
concealed carry.”
Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
—Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxran