Traveling to auto show in Detriot

Thread: Traveling to auto show in Detriot

Traveling to auto show in Detriot

I am a resident of Indidana and plant to attend the auto show this weekend in COBO Hall. Will I be able to carry into the hall or have to leave my gun in the car? Thanks Greg

Something tells me it is posted as a gun free zone, but I can't remember.I haven't been there in about 12 years.

I'm going to call sometime this week because I plan to go this weekend too.

The number I have for them if you wanted it is 313 877 8111.

thanks for the reply and phone no., CONFESS. i will call myself too. This forum is a great way to get info quickly on items of interest. Greg

With out checking, it's a gun free zone. Save the $12 and go get a steak. Besides, once outside Cobo and then Greektown, then the area can get a little intence shall we say...
    Semper Fi

Mike Thompson from the Free Press Editorial Staff trys to explain this years "Models" at the Auto show...

From the auto show | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

This sure to make you grin...
    Semper Fi

hope the school girl is still there on Saturday. course the cars should be fun to see also. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by themax View Post
    hope the school girl is still there on Saturday. course the cars should be fun to see also. thanks.
    I see your from the Fort, You a GM Guy?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I see your from the Fort, You a GM Guy?
    I have been a GM guy most of my life. I got caught on Fords" Have you driven a Ford lately" slogan on an Explorer about 4 suvs ago. Thank heavens it was a lease. Right now however I would concider another because they are not owner by our government. Bravo for them. I do not work for GM if that was your question. I do have many friends that work there and I am proud of the good product they make here in fort wayne. I now drive an American, German, Italian Jeep. It did store my KelTec in the Desantis Nemisis pocket holster nicely in the console as I entered a bank with double security doors and a metal detector between them. And you guys thought this conversation was just about vehicles.