This Summer I am planning on traveling by Bus from Portland, ME to Boston, MA and then Boston, MA to Norfolk, VA via Amtrak... I would like to take my CC Firearm with me to Virginia, It will be packed up in a Pelican Box until i arrive in Norfolk. I only have a CFP for Maine and will be getting one for Utah which covers Virginia.

Do I still need to get a Permit for Massachusetts even though i be planning on staying in Mass for more then three hours, besides the Travel time via train?