Help a wife!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a wife!

1. Help a wife!

Hi there!

I am surprising my husband with a trip to Las Vegas in June, he thinks we are going to North Carolina. He is a police officer, and I'm sure he will be more comfortable having his trusty handgun on him in Vegas. We are traveling by air from Michigan. I think I understand the process of taking a handgun on the airplane, but my question is, is he allowed to legally carry in LV? From the research I've done, it appears so, but I just thought I would clarify, and see if there was anything else I/we needed to know.

Thanks!

Candace

3. Don't know about carrying there. You can definitely take the pistol in your checked luggage.

TSA: Traveling with Special Items

Does he have a permit for Michigan? If so, then yes he can. Nevada has reciprocity with Michigan. Hope that helps!

5. Yes, he has a permit, and is actually an Instructor for the CCW class, so we're covered there! Thanks!

yep sounds like he is good to go. I'm sure he will be a happy man.

I think I may forward this thread to my wife! :D

7. Watch out for todays tread maker,LVPD derek colling,hope you two don't run into him and have a nice time!!!

Not sure if he can carry in a school zone.

Look up HR-218, as a police officer with arrest powers he's covered in all 50 states without any CCW permit. He just needs his badge.

Thumbs down CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by sourdough44 View Post
    He just needs his badge.
    We don't need no stinkin badges.

11. Thanks

Thanks for all your help!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast