Travelling to NV with handgun from NY - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travelling to NV with handgun from NY

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    One VERY important point. When flying out on business AVOID NYC AND NJ AIRPORTS LIKE THE PLAGUE! Try to fly from a local airport in NYS. Stewart is a good place to fly from. Check with your airline to get specific instructions for checking your gun. DO NOT walk direclty into the terminal with the gun as th4 dogs may converge on you. Usually ther is a special check-in location outside of the main terminal.
    I can verify that one. Stewart Airport out of Newburg, NY is a better airport than NJ or NYC airports. Not a big fan of the Hartford Airport either.

long wait?. I got my non resident CCW from Las Vegas Metro in 23 days, which included the mail.

4. When traveling back east. I used UPS to send my fire arm to me. I arrived at my destination at 9am, UPS was there at 10 am. No funny business and more reliable than the baggage handlers. And for what I paid. It was worth the price not being aggravated and persucuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Swinokur View Post
    long wait?. I got my non resident CCW from Las Vegas Metro in 23 days, which included the mail.
    Then I REALLY don't know why it takes so long to get a resident renewal out in Washoe County!
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12