Getting ccw in NJ

Thread: Getting ccw in NJ

1. Getting ccw in NJ

I just moved to NJ and I have a NE CCW, my question is how do I get a CCW in Jersey? I looked at the laws and they are crazy as I am not a lawyer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Lee

Sent from my SM-T310 using USA Carry mobile app

Lee, sorry to hear that you moved to NJ. I grew up there, and am thrilled I'm not there any more. I wouldn't work out there at all the way it is now. Good luck on the CCW hunt.

You can forget NJ. carry. I too moved away 25 yrs. ago. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by kb0wzh View Post
    I just moved to NJ and I have a NE CCW, my question is how do I get a CCW in Jersey? I looked at the laws and they are crazy as I am not a lawyer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Lee

the short answer is that you cannot get a CCW in NJ. very few permits are issued, mostly to mega political heavyweights.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kb0wzh View Post

NJ had 32,000 active permits as of December 31, 2011 for an adult population age 20+ of 6,501,000 or one half of one percent. Little chance for any of us unless we get some laws changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free