CC from Florida to Maison, WI, to Chicago, IL to Gary, IN back to Florida - via ATL.

Thread: CC from Florida to Maison, WI, to Chicago, IL to Gary, IN back to Florida - via ATL.

CC from Florida

I'm a newbie to USA Carry. Already, I see it as a great resource. Thank you.
    Last edited by Walter E Coffee; 04-28-2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: sp

What exactly do you want to know?

Are we to guess that you have a FL permit?

Go to the top of the page (yep, the one you are looking at) and click on "concealed carry resources", then "concealed carry maps", then click on FL, and select your permit type.

Oh my, WI and IL don't honor your FL permit. In fact IL doesn't honor any other states permits.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Flying or driving?

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Flying or driving?
    2 of the 3 visited states don't honor FL permits, whether you are flying or driving.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

FYI: The OP had all the info about the poster's plan to the point that it was obvious that he/she/it just needed to read up on the relevant information, hence my question in post #2. The poster then edited the OP to the point that it became nonsensical. Since you two apparently didn't see the pre-edit OP, you are left in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    FYI: The OP had all the info about the poster's plan to the point that it was obvious that he/she/it just needed to read up on the relevant information, hence my question in post #2. The poster then edited the OP to the point that it became nonsensical. Since you two apparently didn't see the pre-edit OP, you are left in the dark.
    OIC. Thanks. :)