devil states

Thread: devil states

devil states

I was just informed by the better half that we will be taking the 5th wheel on a trip to see her sister this summer.The sister in law lives in Greendale Wisconsin. I will be OK through Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri, but then I will fall into the nether world of Illinois and Wisconsin. Any words of wisdom from the people who drive through these states?????
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

wolfhunter Guest
    Don't go to the In-law's

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    I was just informed by the better half that we will be taking the 5th wheel on a trip to see her sister this summer.The sister in law lives in Greendale Wisconsin. I will be OK through Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri, but then I will fall into the nether world of Illinois and Wisconsin. Any words of wisdom from the people who drive through these states?????
    Have them meet you half-way. LOL!

LOL....Yall are a lot of help!
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

6. My brother (retired SGM) lives in Madison. He said OC is legal, if you want to get shot by a cop!

RDW, I spent alot of years work'n in Wi and having to Deal with Chicago traffic. I think Deer/Wolfhunter is pretty correct~ Sorry Guy...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Don't go to the In-law's
    Semper Fi

8. If you plan to lock, load and hit the road, better make sure you have permission to let the tires hit their highways...