Are there any Premitted Motorcyclist out there??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Are there any Premitted Motorcyclist out there???

Quote Originally Posted by thebrez1 View Post
    Now I am really worried! I had no idea there were so many armed bikers out there! I thought I was the only one :) As to the question, as mentioned, if your unloaded weapon is secured locked in a locked container and your ammo is in another bag, you should be ok in states that do not have CCW or reciprocity. Before I got my permit, this was the way I had to transport to the range.

Now days I just use my Kolster IWB as my coat covers it even in wind but when it warms up I have one of the T-shirt holster for my XD-40 with the Ruger LCP or LCR in my tank bib.

I am sad to see some of the thoughtless posts creeeping into this site. I have noticed several in other topics as well. This site has always been a kind of safe haven from some of the nonsense on many of the other sites. I REALLY hate to see it on this topic. A bike is a bike, two wheels is two wheels. I have a Honda but it is a Shadow. Kind of makes me reconsider a Gold Wing as I do not want to be associated with that kind of attitude. Maybe a Victory or an Indian would be better! Nothing worse than a biker with an attitude

Ride safe, ride often, but RIDE!
    Goldwingers don't have attitudes, yea right and guns don't go boom..........Harley Ultra Classic, and Turbo Suzuki Hayabusa, and both the better half and I carry while riding

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Goldwingers don't have attitudes, yea right and guns don't go boom..........Harley Ultra Classic, and Turbo Suzuki Hayabusa, and both the better half and I carry while riding
    Then maybe you need a Bimota or a Ducatti.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Then maybe you need a Bimota or a Ducatti.
    Well the local shop had a big open house/demo ride deal yesterday road a Triumph Rocket III one of those new BMW 1000 RR, the Rocket road like a high powered limosine, the Beemer, was probably the strongest unmodifide streetbike I have ever riddin, 400 lbs and 170 HP, and after the rides, I would never trade the Harley, or my Busa for ether one

5. When I ride I wear my shoulder holster, it stays well concealed & is still easy to get to. On warmer days I wear a shirt that will cover it when I wear it on my belt. So do what is comfortable for you.

I have 3 riding jackets and they all have a nice, large inside pocket or two. That's where the piece goes (LCP or P2000SK). On the rare occasion I'm not wearing a jacket, I put my LCP in my back pocket....unchambered of course. I don't want the vibration from the cycle to cause a discharge. Don't know if that's ever happened before but I don't want to be the first!

BikePics - Bill's Member Page on BikePics.Com

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    So when you have your Ruger in your Tank Bib, what do you do when you go inside somewhere? DO you leave it in the bib??
    What is the "T-Shirt" holster you speak of.. Sound's interesting..
    Hoot, I read it all but I don;t see where you ever got an answer to this question. Maybe you've found it for yourself by this time, but - if not - try these links...

Guntee

Kramer Undershirt Holster

5.11 Tactical Holster Shirt

UnderTech Undercover Concealment Tank Top

Busters Holsters

There are others, but these will give you the idea.

I found these interesting, too...

Ultimate Compression Concealment Shorts
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I ride a Victory Kingpin. When I do ride it is concealed on my hip. With the custom holster I have I can wear a long Tee shirt and not have it show. Would rather have it on my person than locked up in a trunk. Doesn't do you any good locked in a trunk.

I have a sportbike, just applied for my permit so I have no experience. However, my friend carries his taurus 9mm in the under seat compartment. If I were going to, I would probably have a shoulder holster that buttons or something. I dont want it falling off if I have to tear up some twisties! Im sure all those harley guys dont have that problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Hoot, I read it all but I don;t see where you ever got an answer to this question. Maybe you've found it for yourself by this time, but - if not - try these links...

Guntee

Kramer Undershirt Holster

5.11 Tactical Holster Shirt

UnderTech Undercover Concealment Tank Top

Busters Holsters

There are others, but these will give you the idea.

I found these interesting, too...

Ultimate Compression Concealment Shorts
    Those are some great choices.. Thanx for sharing the info..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

11. Quote Originally Posted by NRA UR2 View Post
    There are 150,000 GWRRA members who will take exception to your stupid remark about motorcycles not having trunks. They have a trunk, two saddle bags that lock, two front compartments, one of which locks and compartments for extra storage under the side speakers. ON second thought maybe you'd better leave your gun at home. I think we'd all be alot safer.
    I'm sorry if that gentleman upset you. Perhaps his bike is not an ultra, like yours.. Did you get out of bed on the wrong side, today?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast