Greetings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

1. Greetings

I'm looking foreward to seeing this site grow. The more networking Pro2A people have the better!

I've carried for over 10 years and am a Utah CFP instructor so I may have some useful knowledge here. Though I hope to learn from everybody else as well. :)
    "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State." -- Heinrich Himmler

Good to see

Its good to see the Utah link fire up. I was about to launch it up myself if no one else was going to. I've had a Utah CFP for about a year now. It has been much better for travel around to the other states. I hope this site grows too, 2A folks all need a good place to swap and share ideas and knowledge. I'm here up in Cache Valley, UT. I hope to see more from Utah ring in soon.

I saw a link to this site over on UtahConcealedCarry.com from Ruger Collector and decided to drop by.
    The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is one mugging.

Another Utah member from Cache Valley and utahconcealedcarry.com.

-PW

Saying Hello from Utah. I was pointed here from GeneticsDave. Looking forward to the national scope of USA Carry.

7. Greetings

Utah County checking in here, linked over from Utah Concealed Carry.

Great looking site, glad to be here.

:D

welcome all utahns

Welcome all. I too hope this site takes off on a national scope. utahconcealedcarry.com eh!!! For years I keep hearing about it, yet I never seem to wonder my way over. I'll have to make it a point to waddle over soon.

9. Just wanted to say hi from Utah also. I'm down in the warm weather. I'm excited about this new site also. It's nice having a good forum to participate in.

Howdy Boys

I belong to www.opencarry.org and www.utahconcealedcarry.com ( and many more I don't remeber the names of).

I hope we all can share some useful info and experiences that can help us in every day living.

Hail Hail, the gang's all here...

Good to see you guys.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast