New Guy Saying Hello!

Thread: New Guy Saying Hello!

1. Talking New Guy Saying Hello!

Hi all.

New to USACarry.com. Not new to OCing. I'm glad to see another website with local forums. I have been hanging around OpenCarry.Org for a month or so, I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Hello, and Welcom from the sunny SC, shore................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Welcome from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome from the Evergreen State!
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

6. Quote Originally Posted by ProtectedBy9mm View Post
    Hi all.

New to USACarry.com. Not new to OCing. I'm glad to see another website with local forums. I have been hanging around OpenCarry.Org for a month or so, I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
    Hello from California.

I check out OpenCarry.org as well. I have posted in the Utah and Nevada sections. I predicted jokingly that they Wal-Mart would put a metal detector in their West Valley store. I didn't think that they were going to do it. I was shocked to read that.

I have a Utah CCW that I got at the end of June. It was a fairly painless process.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

Welcome from another Utahn! Glad to have you here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ProtectedBy9mm View Post
    Hi all.

Anything new happening in Utah these days. I read the the governor is trying to change the nonresident CCW program.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

9. Hey, protected, stop being a forum whore!

I'm new also. I finally decided to take the plunge and get involved with exercising my 2nd amendment rights and think getting my ccp would be a good step in the whole process.
    So far I've gained a fair amount of insight just from these forums. :-)