How long for Utah to issue? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How long for Utah to issue?

Wait Times are Getting Better

I sent in my Utah application materials on June 20 and had my permit September 5 (the permit was dated August 31 as the approval date), so that makes it about 11 weeks.

It was a lot quicker than when I appllied for my Florida permit which took exactly 90 days from the day I sent it in to the day I received it.

For what its worth, my New Hampshire permit took two weeks and my Minnesota permit took four weeks.

My Minnesota permit was my first CCW permit and I was relatively painless to get secure. I followed this permit with my Florida CCW permit and my NH permit shortly thereafter cause I wanted to be able to carry in New Hampshire if I decide to get some training at the SIG facility. My Utah permit is basically the same as my Florida in reciprocity (it adds the State of Washington), but due to the problems Florida has been having in running renewals through, decided to hedge my bets to make sure I was covered in the States I was planning to carry in.

Long answer... but I got on a roll. Sorry.

Pherfinion

Sent my application in around the 20th of August, the charged my card around the 25th of August. Permit was issued on the 9th of October and arrived today 10/16/09. I little less than two months.

4. I sent in my application today. Start the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    I sent in my application today. Start the clock.
    Will be a nice Valentines day for you I expect.

Really tho, good luck and congrats.

I just got my in state UT permit in the mail today.

BCI cashed my check on 9/6 thats only 52 days!!!!!

Was not expecting it until early December.

Seems as if they are moving a little faster at least right at this moment anyways.

Mine came today, 55 days after I mailed my application.

Can't complain about that.

BCI added six people a few months back -- just to deal with the avalanche of applications. They are getting pretty close to the 60 days mandated by Utah code.

9. I forgot to check my CC, but they charged me on Oct 29. 10 days after I sent in the paperwork.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    I sent in my application today. Start the clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    I forgot to check my CC, but they charged me on Oct 29. 10 days after I sent in the paperwork.
    Got my card in the mail today.

Just short of 8 weeks. Things are improving.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456