How long for Utah to issue?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long for Utah to issue?

How long for Utah to issue?

You'd think this question would be at the top of the Utah threads. LOL.
    Anyway, how long have you folks waited? I'm in Nevada and I'm at 30 days tho I'm not expecting it yet. I am starting to look for my Nevada though.

3. I sat the class for Utah on Saturday. The instructor said we should expect to wait the full 60 days for the permit to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohave-Tec View Post
    You'd think this question would be at the top of the Utah threads. LOL.
    Anyway, how long have you folks waited? I'm in Nevada and I'm at 30 days tho I'm not expecting it yet. I am starting to look for my Nevada though.
    I sent my application in Jan 15. My check wasn't cashed for about a month, Feb 13 or 14. I received my Utah Carry Permit yesterday April 14th.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

A buddy and I applied for Nevada on March 16. He got his Nevada yesterday. 29 days.
    I sent my Utah paperwork up that same day. I'm looking for my Nevada any minute now but it looks like another month for my Utah I guess.

I got my Nevada today. It took 30 days. March 16 to April 16.
    Now I'm waiting for my Utah and I'll be finished.

Nobody really comes here do they?!

I have a few friends that are still waiting here in UT for their UT CCW. From what I gather, it appears that 90 days is about the current wait. I am sure that is because of the huge influx of permit requests. With the more universal acceptance of the UT tag, (requests for a UT CCW are up over 50% from last year), processing time is really getting extended.

34 states makes it a rather atractive permit to have.
    Its been 45 days for me now but I'm not worried about it. It will get here when it gets here.

the first time I got mine it took about a month back in 2003. I renewed it in 2008 and it only took about 2 weeks or so.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Utah can take up to 60 days from the time they deposit your check or charge your credit card.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast