DEA agent shoots himself - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DEA agent shoots himself

DEA agent shoots himself

I still get a kick out of this video. I be the only one in here professional enough and trained enough to carry one of these....BOOM!!! Yeah, I'm a Federal Agent and I'm the only one that should have a gun, cuz I be "professional" and "Trained".

if you can find the full version of the video he tries to continue his speech and then asks the other guy to hand him another gun to explian something and all the kids go nuts sayin.NputtO NO don't give it to him!!!

I'm sorry but I think this video is hilarious...what a moron...hope his career in Law enforcement is over..

Everytime this video circulates I watch it two or three times get my chuckles the realize how REALLY simple it is to have this happen.

In a way he did everything right except remove the magazine. He locks the gun back, looks at the chamber to assure it is empty then has a second person VERIFY that the chamber is empty.

Of course that is when Mr. Cool has to hold the gun over his head and click off the release to let the slide snap forward loading the gun from the still inserted magazine. Had he racked the slide in normal fashion, perhaps he would have noticed the usual feel or sound of a shell chambering.

But then the stupidity occurs. It IS a Glock .40 so it won't fire unless the trigger is pulled, so what is he doing pulling the trigger in the position when it fires. What was he doing at all in the position it fired ???

But still it brings up the point that just because you can see the chamber is empty does not mean the gun is not loaded.

DEA agent shoots himself

It is the right of EVERY American to own and carry..... er.... well..... ummm..... ok ok NOT THIS GUY THOUGH! Other than him it is the right of EVERY.... LOL! Why on God's green earth would this buffoon use his own gun to wave around in the air while IN A SCHOOL? or anywhere else for that matter!

DEA agent shoots himself

He's lucky that he didn't shoot one of those chlidren, he was litterally playing with a loaded firearm. Dumb mistake!!!

DEA agent shoots himself

OK, can you say staged to scare the inner city youth of tomorrow? Blanks in a Glock are very effective?

DEA agent shoots himself

OK, can you say staged to scare the inner city youth of tomorrow? Blanks in a Glock are very effective?

DEA agent shoots himself

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    But then the stupidity occurs. It IS a Glock .40 so it won't fire unless the trigger is pulled, so what is he doing pulling the trigger in the position when it fires. What was he doing at all in the position it fired ???
    Some professional. He doesn't realize that Glock doesn't make a model 40. A correct statement would be "This is a .40 caliber Glock 27."

Don't know what became of his lawsuit, but sure hope it was dismissed!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Some professional. He doesn't realize that Glock doesn't make a model 40. A correct statement would be "This is a .40 caliber Glock 27."

Don't know what became of his lawsuit, but sure hope it was dismissed!

gf
    That reminds me of a CSI show. They were looking at some cartridges from a shooting and one of them said" It is a 357 Glock round.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast