DEA agent shoots himself
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DEA agent shoots himself

DEA agent shoots himself

• this was shown at my CCW class. nobody's immune from carelessness.
    • ---

"Wanna get away?"

OMG!! How embarrassing that had to be! I am embarrassed for him!!! Those poor kids are shell shocked! They're going to be afraid of guns from now on!!! Nice going Einstein!!
    Last edited by Glockster20; 02-04-2009 at 12:58 PM.

4. I've seen that before - wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by PennJersey.info View Post
    I've seen that before - wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Henry
    He sued the agency because the video of his stupidity was released to the public. I don't know if he won or not.

Old video, but it never ceases to entertain...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

But he was the only one in there that was qualified to handle that gun. That was his story and he is sticking to it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm the only one in this room professional enough to shoot myself.

DEA agent shoots himself

This law enforcement "professional" must not have been paying attention when the instructor told him to treat every firearm as loaded and dangerous until proven otherwise. Shmuck!

DEA agent shoots himself

This law enforcement "professional" must not have been paying attention when the instructor told him to treat every firearm as loaded and dangerous until proven otherwise. Shmuck!

10. DEA agent shoots himself

What an IDIOT! I would certainly have cleared the chamber, especially if I were in a class room full of children.
    South Bay Man is absolutly correct. And wolfhunter says all that needs to be said!

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    He sued the agency because the video of his stupidity was released to the public. I don't know if he won or not.

Old video, but it never ceases to entertain...

The case was probably a "dog" being that he filed the lawsuit "pro se". Seems like he couldn't find an attorney "professional enough" to represent him.

His name is "Lee Paige". Here's a link to the story: DEA Agent Who Shot Self In Foot Sues Uncle Sam - April 11, 2006

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast