Wallet Card?

Thread: Wallet Card?

1. Wallet Card?

Anyone seen posted for download a wallet card (business card) pdf file that you can print out a sheet of wallet cards that state the law on Open Carry or on 2nd Amendments rights, or Virginia state laws concerning carrying of firearms?

Something that you can hand to the sheep who ask you if you can carry that!

Links would be nice.

Thanks

It is much better if the sheep, and the wolves see nothing. But if making a fashion statement makes you happy go for it.

you can make one, find a cheap bussiness card company online and have them printed. good idea!

5. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    It is much better if the sheep, and the wolves see nothing. But if making a fashion statement makes you happy go for it.
    No one ever said anything about making a fashion statement. I do live in an OC state. It is legal to OC in National Forests in Virginia. It is a matter of personal opinion.

It has nothing to do with fashion! It is exercising your rights. I'm so sick of OC being considered any less of a right. If we dont exercise all our rights they will go away. WHO CARES HOW YOU CARRIE JUST CARRY!

7. If the "sheep" don't take you at your word why would accept something you print out?

Tell them you can carry and leave it at that if they don't believe you so what.
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

Ready to roll card sized information from the VCDL page: http://www.vcdl.org/pdf/VCDL_Carry_Card.pdf

Handgunlaw.us has an extensive breakdown ... but good luck getting that onto a wallet sized card.
    Independence is the recognition of the fact that yours is the responsibility of judgment and nothing can help you escape it that no substitute can do your thinking ...

Why are we digging up a 2 year old zombie thread?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Why are we digging up a 2 year old zombie thread?
    I was going to say that I was just being thorough but the truth of the matter is that I didn't notice the original posts were from the dark ages of the internet.

Meh.
    Independence is the recognition of the fact that yours is the responsibility of judgment and nothing can help you escape it that no substitute can do your thinking ...