Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit

1. As of today, I am at 120 days and still nothing. If by a slim chance I was denied, would I have been notified?

3. I have been waiting since 11/4/2016 , notice that payment received on that date. Todays date is 3/4/2017. So its been 120 days so far.

4. Patience, grasshoppers. Remember, this is required to keep criminals from carrying concealed guns and makes everyone safer. </sarcasm>
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by carlheard View Post
    I have been waiting since 11/4/2016 , notice that payment received on that date. Todays date is 3/4/2017. So its been 120 days so far.
    I just received mine in Feb. Mailed it in On Sept 8th.

6. Thanks for the update AnthonyU

7. Quote Originally Posted by carlheard View Post
    Thanks for the update AnthonyU
    Just received mine on the 14th of March. About 120 days exactly

8. send my out 3-3-2017, they received it 3-8-2017. i live in Springfield Ma, and have a gun license here. yes this city is quick to put restriction on your license. well let see how long it will take me. even though i have my license already, it shouldn't take long right. i was already told before sending it out by virginia police department it will take 120 days. It is what it is and that how they do things. I'll keep you updated.

9. Just an update as to how long this process is now taking.
    Mailed application: 21 February
    Received: 24 February

When I received my receipt, it stated "approximately 140 days" until I receive my permit. I'm at 119 days now. No worries.

10. Well I never receive any receipt, but I was told by Virginia police to 120 days start from the time they cash your check or money order. Well my money order was cash March 30. I called July 8th and was told the processing March paperwork now. Wow in July they just getting to it or again that how they do thing for the outsider. Well she guess that I should see it next month. She didn't give me any information if I was getting my. But If there was a problem I would have known it by now. So if added all up maybe it's a 140 days. Dibert08 lets see if that's the case for both of us. Again I'm in Mass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyU View Post
    As of today, I am at 120 days and still nothing. If by a slim chance I was denied, would I have been notified?
    Call them. They're very helpful.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast