Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit

1. By the way I send an email July 14, to the Virginia precinct and got a reply the July 16th quote: "Due to extreme volume of application, the current estimated processing time is 120-150 days from receipt of payment. We are showing that your payment was processed March 24th, 2017. Therefore, the approximate issuance date of your permit will be between July 24th -August 24th." Well dilbert08 time will tell. Will update.

3. Well, I passed the time frame that was giving to me to receive my permit. I know Virginia had a lot going on lately unfortunately. Don't know if that have anything to do with it. Anyway. Maybe it now in the mail. But I'm passed 150 days for sure and still waiting. Again They received my package March 8 2017, processed March 24 2017. And I already have a Massachusetts gun license. Will update. Maybe I'll give it a another week before I fire then a email to see what the deal.

4. P.S GOD Bless Texas from this crazy storm they facing. Have mercy.

5. Lol I just got it today at 3:00pm. Hope my situation help those that apply this year. For why it's worth.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shawnh View Post
    Lol I just got it today at 3:00pm. Hope my situation help those that apply this year. For why it's worth.
    👍👌🤙

The Place To Be

7. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using USA Carry

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516