Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit

1. They emailed back next day with "please send full name and d.o.b. info". So I did. Then next day they emailed back "if you do not have permit by end of jan call back and we will check then"

3. Can't help but feel that with current events they may be stalling for time for Hitle... I mean obama to by-pass congress with his evil plans. We will see in 3 weeks if I get permit. Will post results.

Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit

Hopefully I should get mine by EOM.

I received a letter in early October 2012 that basically said the cashier's check was received on 05 October. Mine arrived as the only piece of mail yesterday, 16 January.

The way I found out about the VA non-resident permit was by a major news feed. I think that and the current threats of the dictator are what's really backing up the system. It is interesting that I was searching for a thread like this yesterday and received my permit yesterday.

Time it took to get my Virginia Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit

Still haven't received mine.

7. Thanks for the replies

My letter said recieved jan 4.I never got an email from them.. I will post if I get anything from them. I am not holding my breath with
    obobo in office again. The crap he is spilling out of his mouth over the last few days is really something, he sounds more like a dictator
    Hitler comes to mind...

8. I got my letter saying recieved and processed payment on November 1st 2012. The letter stated 10-12 weeks wait time. I emailed them a couple days ago and they replied saying it would be 3 months from the date on the letter. Im waiting, and hopefully it will show up soon. I am 8 days shy of 3 months. Im in Amarillo Tx ftw.

9. I sent in last week of Sept 2012. Received letter that acknowledged payment dated October 10, 2012. Letter said expect 10 to 12 weeks.
    Received permit that was dated January 10th on January 25th. Was mailed January 23rd from Richmond VA.
    Must be busy in that office

10. How big is the actual permit ? 2x3 ? If you dont mind answering
    Houston Tx

11. Quote Originally Posted by Gunner4640 View Post
    How big is the actual permit ? 2x3 ? If you dont mind answering
    Houston Tx
    Just a little bigger than a credit card. It is two pieces of paper back to back laminated. Front is permit and back is with your picture on left with DOB, Gender, Height, Weight, hair and eye color on right. The lamination makes it just large enough that it is bigger than a credit card. Issue date is when they made up the card and expiration is 5 years to the day. Total size is 3 5/8" x 2 1/2"
    Last edited by Clarencecoffee; 01-27-2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast