Just received my CC permit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just received my CC permit

Just received my CC permit

Well I'm part of the "family" now. Just received my "acceptance letter" yesterday. Im going to go pick it up on Monday. I thought it was going to take alot more time than it did. Only two weeks. I've honestly never seen anyone carry in Richmond. Hence concealed carry. Has anyone had a "run in" with LEO? Were they "understanding" or a bit on edge?

3. congrats

Do you ever find yourself looking to see if you can tell who is carrying concealed I think I'm becoming obsessed. Do I need professional help?

Had a friend of mine say he was going to get his CC and wanted me to take the class with him been carrying since Texas allowed it and might have been carrying before CC.

There are aot of threads on run-ins with leos check out the forum :) welcome to the family! :)

Remember it is for your safety not to build an ego!

Use it as a last resort. It is far easier to stay out of trouble then to get out of trouble.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Received my CPL in June. I never really paid attention to people if they might be wearing until I saw a man at 4th of July fireworks open carrying. Now I look at people VERY differently. I have started to conceal carry more and more, paying more and more attention to the different buildings and stores I enter. Be proud of your license, be even twice as careful and safe. Welcome to the family.

thanks

thank you all for the warm welcomes. i look forward to carrying!

Welcome from Missouri, bro! Head up, look normal when carrying...and you'll be right, mate!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

gotcha

Well I got it today. Gonna carry tonight to the grocery store. Baby steps.

Congrats!

Please let me know if I can assist you with any training needs. My company is based in Richmond.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast