McAuliffe: 'I'm Going to Push' for More Gun Control if Elected VA Governor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McAuliffe: 'I'm Going to Push' for More Gun Control if Elected VA Governor

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post

Like I said...you were conspicuously absent from the last debate I had with a libertarian. They are all the same...NO CORE VALUES. Perhaps your problem is you don't resent that statement but perhaps you resemble that statement.
    You are putting all Libertarians in the same bucket again. The Libertarian gentleman I mentioned in an earlier post is a regular, church going Christian. So maybe I don't understand what you mean by core values. Please enlighten me.
    "I want a government small enough to fit inside the Constitution." Harry Browne - 1933 - 2006.

Virginian's were duped once again. Congratulations. Many voted for a 'libertarian' who was funded by democrats in order to make sure Cuccinelli - a constitutionalist - didn't win. Surprise: Obama Bundler Bankrolling Libertarian in VA Governor's Race - Katie Pavlich

ezkl2230 Guest
    The good gov just vetoed storing firearms in vehicles. Virginia Governor breaks in veto pen on pro-gun legislation

5. Quote Originally Posted by jdamon View Post
    Virginian's were duped once again. Congratulations. Many voted for a 'libertarian' who was funded by democrats in order to make sure Cuccinelli - a constitutionalist - didn't win. Surprise: Obama Bundler Bankrolling Libertarian in VA Governor's Race - Katie Pavlich
    The problem isn't that too many Virginians were duped, too many are just Liberals. What was the excuse when Kaine kept getting elected? He was the most veto happy, 'I don't care what the people want' governor i've ever seen. People voted for him knowing what he was, and then sent him to Congress. To me, they voted for McAuliffe the same way. Liberal, not Libertarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12